It's time to get stuck into add value projects in Brisbane (the right way)
- Author Harry Smith
- Published June 17, 2011
- Word count 459
The Australian property market experienced a jump in demand for new housing across the 2009 period, thanks to the generous First Home Owner Grant boosts introduced the previous September. The push was especially welcomed by Brisbane investors, who were also experiencing the benefits of a much-needed infrastructure influx in and around the capital.
The opportunity for high capital growth soon pushed the popularity of add value projects in the capital city (especially new developments) through the roof. This movement has gone on to provide exceptional results over the last 18 months.
While renovations and developments continue to be hot on the minds of investors buying in Brisbane, there is no denying that 2010 has brought with it some obstacles which continue to threaten the profitability of these add value projects. The levelling out of the economy, the re-emergence of interest rate hikes and additional concerns about negatives effects from the current hung parliament are some of the bigger examples.
However, at Capital 360, we have found that from negative results, positive opportunities grow.
The recent ‘New Home Sales Report’ released by the Housing Industry Association (HIA) and Jen-Wen for the month of June showed a 5.1% drop in Queensland’s detached new home sales. These results, combined with the state’s pre-financial crisis house values, now provide investors with a major opportunity to take secure properties with add value potential at competitive prices.
We don’t want you rushing into things though. Direction and planning are paramount to your success. So is being informed. It is for this reason and more that we at Capital 360 want to reveal some of our most effective strategies for approaching the Brisbane renovation and development market.
What is our secret?
Capital 360 is a buyers’ agency firm with property strategists and valuation experts across the nation who pride themselves on staying in the thick of their local buyers’ and sellers’ markets. Our investment specialists in our Brisbane office have revealed the following insights about the renovation and development market in Brisbane;
Larger developments (of multiple new dwellings or units) are no longer receiving generous attention from home buyers
Smaller, more unique new home projects remain in favour with buyers
Smaller add value projects are completed earlier which allows for greater gains in the short term (and the opportunity to re-invest sooner)
A buy and hold strategy works well – additional equity achieved from add value projects can be used to re-invest sooner and grow your wealth to exponential levels...faster!
If you’re looking for a buy and hold strategy to optimise the development of a site or add value potential of a project, then there is great potential to buy well in Brisbane at present. Here are some add value scenarios to get you inspired.
To find the best buyers agents gold coast you can use the brilliant web world services who have made this property business as fast as sending emails. On our online website you can now find all the buyers agents Queensland quickly and can get the best match for your own deal.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The role of AI in finance
- Adsense Pros And Cons
- Places You Can Save Money For Your Family
- Best ways to make money in 2019
- 5 Credit Hacks to Boost Your Credit Score Fast
- How The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Works For You
- Real Estate Outlook May 2019
- What Your Dad Never Told You About Income Investing: Q & A
- Looking for interests from your investments? Intus Life!
- How To Get Wholesale Houses In 7 Days or Less
- Life Settlements: The Option of Selling Unwanted Life Insurance
- Do Stock Market Numbers Really Matter?
- Real Estate Outlook May 2018
- Harnessing Stock Market Volatility
- Real Estate Investment Outlook
- Health Insurance A Must For Everyone
- Managing The Retirement Income Portfolio: The Plan
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Planner
- Why Retirement Planning Is Important
- Florida Online Deed Sales - 2017
- How to make money: 11 tips to learn how to invest your capital
- How Can You Build A Bigger Pension?
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Millionaires of the 21st Century
- Finding the Good Real Estate Deals
- Only Action Will Create Wealth
- The Global Reset
- Commodity Prices Have Crashed
- What the Wealthy Do Different
- Reasons To Make An Effort Having A Home Budget Plan
- Financial Plan is Important So Why Many of us Don't Have One?