Royal Wedding Motorhome Hire
- Author Sarah Parker
- Published June 26, 2011
- Word count 557
Everybody’s talking about this decade’s hottest event: the Royal Wedding between Prince William and his long-term girlfriend Kate Middleton. People all across the world are talking about the royal event and discussing every detail at length, from the bride’s wedding dress to who’s invited. In the UK, a special Royal Wedding bank holiday has been granted on February 29th April and the weather looks set to be warm and sunny. Fans of the royal event may choose to line the streets and enjoy a fancy street party with cupcakes and cucumber sandwiches. Those who prefer to use their extra day off differently can afford to get away for a wonderful spring holiday. Motorhome hire is the most liberating of experiences, offering its benefactors the freedom of the open road and the luxury and comfort of a modern interior with customisable layouts and a wide range of facilities. It would not be too extreme to suggest that motorhome hire is fit for a king, or even a prince and princess!
You can follow the royal party on their travels or customise a special trip around the UK just for yourself. A regal theme is more than accomplishable – purchase yourself a couple of Union Jack flags from a local supermarket or corner shop and decorate the interior accordingly. A banquet can be prepared using the on-board oven, grill and hob which are present in many modern motorhomes. Perhaps a meaty piece of steak will suit you, or maybe a modern-day salad will suffice. The constituents of the Royal Wedding Party feast are a closely guarded secret at the moment but you can get in on the action by stocking up on some cupcakes or even some good old-fashioned sausages-on-sticks. It might not be very regal, but it is certainly part of a British buffet tradition!
The happy newlyweds will set up shop in Wales after their honeymoon – if you’ve got use of a motorhome hire vehicle for a bit, Wales can easily be explored using its wide road network. Check out the Visit Wales website for holiday inspiration. Scotland is home to many a British Royal Family memory, in places like the Royal residence of Balmoral. Let’s not forget the place where the Royal love-birds first met – The University of St. Andrews in Scotland. Add Scotland to your ‘to-do list’ for your next motorhome hire trip. You can’t leave England out of the equation either. The Royal Wedding will take place at Westminster Abbey in London. While you’re in the UK capital, take a trip to Buckingham Palace, another official Royal residence.
Everybody’s excited to see and hear more about the Royal Wedding, taking place on April 29th 2011. Whether you are a devout Royalist or just a person interested in the social side of things, motorhome hire will allow you access to all the best Royal hotspots on the UK map. With a record number of UK Bank Holiday dates occurring around the Royal event, there’s no better time to take a motorhome hire short break or extended trip. The weather is good and motorhome hire rates are cheap, since it’s not yet summertime, despite the hot temperatures of late. So what are you waiting for? Search for live availability online and book your motorhome hire holiday now.
Sarah is a travel writer and keen motorhome holidaymaker. She specialises in motorhome hire
and motorhome travel in the UK.
Find out more about campervan hire and motorhome hire today.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking