What Makes A Good Daily Deal?
- Author Steven Apple
- Published June 29, 2011
- Word count 543
Sounds like a simple question, but there’s a lot that goes into making a good daily deal. Here’s the who, the what, the when and how the best daily deals happen!
—Who offers a good daily deal?
Everyone who is online! That doesn’t really narrow it down, which is equally daunting and encouraging. As you may already know, online retailers are the ones who can most often offer the best, rock-bottom daily deals because they don’t have to worry about paying the exorbitant rents of your favorite downtown stores and boutiques.
—What makes a good daily deal?
A good daily deal is something you need, first of all. Everyone likes to "window shop" online, but the danger of online shopping is you can fill your cart and go through the checkout without realizing what you’ve done. Go online looking for something you actually need and you can’t get into too much trouble!
But good daily deals are things you can’t get cheaper anywhere else. Buying online is a great way to save money because online retailers lack the high overhead of traditional stores and therefore can offer the best deals. If you know what you’re looking for, you’ll spend a lot of time searching for it at brick and mortar stores—but you’ll spend less time searching and catch a great deal online.
—When should a good daily deal be available?
Anytime between midnight and 11:59 p.m. This makes it a true daily deal, because it only happens for one 24 hour period and then it’s gone. Online shopping is a 24/7/365 enterprise. No longer do you have to crawl out of bed and get to the store first thing in the morning, or race in there after work before the store closes. Anyone anywhere can buy anything he or she wants at anytime, so it behooves online retailers to offer great deals at all times of the day and night. If you don’t see the great daily deals you want at noon, don’t worry—just log back in after midnight and you will find the selection of daily deals has changed and you might just be able to find what you were looking for.
—How do I find a good daily deal?
Old-fashioned sleuthing and word of mouth! Ask your friends where they shop online and check out those sites. Visit the powerhouse online shopping sites, of course. And use traditional retailers to figure out what you want, and the price you DON’T want to pay. Then head online to find exactly what you want at the price you want.
Good daily deals are out there for you to find. The search just requires a little bit of patience, a little bit of preparation and, sure, a little bit of luck. But the best part about hunting for daily deals is you don’t ever have to leave your couch (or your easy chair or your kitchen table or wherever it is you prefer to shop from these days)! No wasted gas on frustrating drives to and from the mall. So what are you waiting for? Go Internet shopping and start hunting for a really good daily deal right now!
Steven Apple, General Manager of JustDeals.com, has worked in strategic business development, conceiving and executing marketing strategies for small and Fortune 500 companies for over two decades. Mr. Apple has implemented successful marketing solutions for the world's most respected media companies including the Walt Disney Company, NBC Universal Studios, 20th Century Fox and Warner Bros. Justdeals.com is a daily deal of the day web site with some exclusive deals that nobody else can offer.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Picture With Words: The Simple Living Biography Of Our Love Life
- Retaining Memories of Moments with your Baby through Picture with Words
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.