Be Enchanted with the Best Costa Brava Hotels
- Author Jane Thorne
- Published July 3, 2011
- Word count 688
One of the most important things that you need to consider in your Costa Brava vacation is the place where you will be staying. You want to make sure that you have booked for the right hotel before leaving the busy life of the metro.
You may want to find a place where you can stay for a few days or just a night where you can feel the comforts of your own home. You would want a place where you can be yourself without feeling conscious of your surroundings. A place where you can pick your nose, walk on your bear feet and throw your shoes into one corner or a place where you don’t need to go to the management to raise your complaints.
Here are some of the best Costa Brava hotels that you can go to:
Tamariu is a small place that has fishing boats pulled up ashore fronting the promenade. It is packed with restaurants, bars and small hotels. Though this place is full of life, it is secluded and if you not familiar of the route, you will have a hard time finding this place. But once you find it, I’m pretty sure that you would want to come again.
If you want to stay in the Tamariu, it is best that you rent a car so that you will be able to see the country side any time you want, if ever you get tired of the beach and the sun that you will dure to spend hours in.
The Hotel Hostalillo Tamariu is one of the Costa Brava hotels that you will love to stay in. it is situated on the hillside that overlooks the beach. The pine trees that surrounded the hotel will provide you shade when you choose to go out your terrace and inhale the beautiful sceneries of the place.
You may choose to go down to the harbor to have a sumptuous dinner in one of the best reataurants that serves fish or you may also want to enjoy solitude in your terrace with a glass of wine in your hand and wait for the sun to go down.
The Rocamar hotel at Cadaques, is one of the famous Costa Brava hotels. It is situated on top of the cliff. This hotel is known for its Dali connections and is visited by both tourists and locals.
Cadaques is larger compared to Tamariu and has a larger range of accommodation and facilities. But despite that, it still manages to maintain an air of privacy and intimacy that involve the local life.
The Hotel Rocamar, Cadaques have a glorious view of the sea and all throughout the bay. It has numerous facilities such as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts. It also offers a wide range of activities which include mini golf, table tennis and if you want to relax after a long day of full range activities under the sun, you can also have hot tubs or go into the sauna.
If you head down the coast to the Bay of Roses, you will find a charming 5 star Costa Brava hotel thatwill be able to provide you a luxurious holiday in Costa Brava. This hotel is made from the original Catalan farmhouse which brings comfort to tourists in Costa Brava
Hotel Vistabella has one of the best golf courses in Spain. This is one of the hotels that you may want to go to, to spend a Romantic Costa Brava holiday. It provides many water sport activities and also provides fitness rooms and spa centers. With all the features it has, this hotel is considered as one of the Costa Brava’s best.
By heading towards the port of Llfranc, you will see the dynamic of going in and out of motorboats and yachts. Here you will see the breath taking sandy beaches, a beautiful promenade perfect for evening strolls and shops that are delightful.
The Hotel Terramar is known to be visited by both foreign and Spanish visitors. It is situated in the promenade and offers a great view of the golden beach.
Your source for useful and helpful information, including list of the best Costa Brava hotels and Restuarants and tips on how to make the most of your Costa Brava holidays in Costa Brava Spain - The "Wild" Coast And Forgotten Paradise for Holidays In Spain. Make the most our of your Spanish holidays.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking