Interesting things to do at Baton Rouge
- Author Jhon Ford
- Published July 26, 2011
- Word count 436
The number 1 year-round family attraction is Baton Rouge. Baton Rouge is home to an appealing variety of historic buildings, museums with interesting sightseeing opportunities. Whether you are looking for Louisiana real estate or a Baton Rouge restaurant or searching for things to do, you will definitely find interesting things to do at Baton Rouge whether you go alone or with your family or even your friends. There’s something for everyone at Baton Rouge. There are many sites to visit and many places to enjoy at Baton Rouge.
Some of the most visited places are discussed here. Like for example:
1: LSU Museum of Natural Sciences- serves as the only comprehensive research museum in the south-central United State. Come catch the excitement of an LSU football game or dine out with me and my family. There is a lot to do here. Explore this site and see why it is a great place is? Currently it is one of the nation's largest natural history museums, with holdings of over 2.5 million specimens.
2: Blue Bayou Water Park- Blue Bayou Water Park has over 20 water attractions like the High Water Slide, a triple seven story serpentine slide. There is also the Ragin' Cajun twin eight story speed slide, six story Mad Moccasin water slide, CONJA', the world's largest in-line water slide and the tallest & fastest water racer in the world.
3: USS KIDD Veterans Memorial Museum- known as the "Pirate of the Pacific," USS KIDD honors the men and women of our American armed forces. Visitors can roam the deck and interior compartments of the ship.
4: Mall of Louisiana- The Mall of Louisiana houses over 150 fabulous stores, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Lee Michaels, Discovery Channel, Johnston & Murphy, Pier One Imports, Victoria's Secret, Williams-Sonoma, Dillard's, Banana Republic, and Express, five eateries, a food court, and a carousel.
5: Baton Rouge Zoo and many more are there to be visited- Without a doubt, one of the things you will find interesting to do is take your children to the Baton Rouge zoo and you will definitely rode the train for first time. Kids will like it even more as it is very enjoyable things for the growing ones. Baton Rouge Zoo features over 1,800 animals, including white tigers, elephants, giraffes, and alligators. Be sure to check out The Otter Pond, L'aquarium de Louisiane, Cypress Bayou Railroad, Parrot Paradise, White Tiger Tram, and the Kids Zoo.
Inside the Main Street Market is an eclectic assortment of Louisiana-made art, crafts and gifts, baked goods and produce. On certain days, there are special events like cooking demonstrations. Baton Rouge is the best place where you can spend your vacations.
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking