All Eyes on Las Vegas
- Author Dennis Estrada
- Published July 30, 2011
- Word count 596
When you hear the word "Las Vegas", what comes to mind? I would expect the most common answers to be casinos, sights, sounds, shopping, if not overnight wedding plans. Taking a tour around the hottest places in Vegas will take more than a day, so if you're planning on a trip to Sin City you might want to book for at least three days if you want to make your stay really worth it.
When you arrive, there are many attraction to visit. In fact, that you are going to want to take a pill for the migraine that is ready to hit you. A good idea to prevent this is to plan ahead as to where you are heading when you go to Las Vegas. Here are some recommended spots that you must see in this beautiful city.
The Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas is definitely the first on the list for tourists who plan to go to Las Vegas, so be sure that you don't miss this. The resort is absolutely breathtaking, and the perfectly choreographed fountains are definitely the best free show you can ever see in Las Vegas. With the show outside, you might want to grab some food at the Olives and indulge yourself at the Bellagio hotel while you are at it. The Bellagio is one of the most popular sites in the city, and inside you can find yourself in a recreated Venice, with shopping centers and art boutiques.
Another place that is worth seeing is Fremont Street. It is the home to more than 12 million lights and a sound system that will literally take your breath away when you hear the beats pumping. This is in downtown Las Vegas, and it is one of the most visited attractions at night. There are musicians, entertainers, dancers, magicians, and many more performers. The street is covered with a 90 foot high canopy, and is not open to automobile traffic. This sight is definitely something you would not want to miss while in Vegas.
The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas is a casino and hotel known for its artificial volcano that erupts every night in a spectacular fire and water show. When inside, you will experience the feeling of being out of the city, even out of civilization, as you walk through a rainforest with waterfalls and once you are in, you will never want to go out. This is also the home of a number of wildcats and some bottlenose dolphins, and you will find that the front desk is actually home to a saltwater aquarium with twenty thousand gallons of water! With all these things to see, the shops, casinos and food are already only considered as pluses.
When in Vegas, people who are culturally inclined will want to see the shows. There is no specific recommendation on what show to see, because there are so many good shows in Vegas that you will have to see at least one. What show you will watch will depend on your taste, but a lot of people would watch The Blue Man Group, Phantom of the Opera, and Cirque du Soliel. Shows change from time to time though, so it would be nice to know what is on before you decide on what to watch.
Visit our website for more information on Las Vegas Hotel rates, ratings, reviews, amenities, photos, maps, availability, check-in time, check-out time, frequently ask questions, rates, address, attractions, shows, and more. The top commentator will be rewarded with follow inbound inks. The comment must be insightful and helpful.
Dennis Estrada is an professional SEO, programmer, web developer, web designer, internet marketer, and database administrator. He has strong appetite for travel and food. And, he owns and operate las vegas hotels comparison, las vegas hotel rates, and las vegas hotel guide website as a hobby.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking