Attractions in Las Vegas
- Author Robert Tellier
- Published August 4, 2011
- Word count 605
Las Vegas Attractions For The Whole Family
Attractions in Las Vegas are plentiful and there's plenty of fun for the whole family. Enjoy this part of Nevada to its fullest! Start by checking out all the major theme hotels and you better take a good pair of walking shoes because these hotels are enormous! Enjoy indoor and outdoor recreation and entertainment galore that is certain to suit each and every family member. Area attractions are abundant and definitely worth checking out!
Las Vegas was known for many years as the 'adult's playground'. This city was and still is the gambling and drinking capital of the world and it was just about as Wild West as you could get in the twentieth century. Things have changed dramatically in recent years in Las Vegas, turning into one large amusement park for the whole family! Every year more attractions surface offering more things to do and see while visiting the city. There is such a wide variety of things to do inside and outside of Las Vegas apart from gambling, that it would be a shame to pass up the opportunity to see some of the beautiful sites around the area.
Outside of the city limits are beautiful deserts, mountains and areas with spectacular views. Las Vegas and Nevada offer excellent hotels, along with some of the most undisturbed wildlife and nature reserves and fantastic camping to be found most anywhere.
A Brief Look at Some Las Vegas Attractions
Think Entertainment! Check out the available shows during the time you are in Vegas! There are numerous entertaining shows throughout the city to suit most everyone's budget and tastes. From family to adult performances, taking in a live show has always been one of the favourite attractions when visiting. Las Vegas Boulevard Theme Hotels are also at the very top of the 'must see' list of attractions. Each hotel is certainly worth the visit and spending a fair amount of time at. From shopping, dining to free entertainment, they all offer unique and extravagant surroundings that keep you simply awe inspired!
Attractions in Las Vegas Include the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon
Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon
Of the many attractions in Las Vegas to choose from, take in the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon tour! Book yourself a seat on any of the many sightseeing tours available and visit the architectural marvel that is Hoover Dam. As well, be sure to take in one of the Seven Wonders of the World... the Grand Canyon. Of all the attractions to take in, this is without a doubt, a must see!
The Colorado River is excellent for river-rafting and water sports, but you don't have to take part if it's not your thing. Instead just sit back and enjoy another of nature's marvels. Black Canyon and Lake Mead are also beautiful picturesque attractions in the area.
Who can't resist going to one of the old towns like those in the Western gun slinging movies? Your destination needs to be Old Nevada. There you can delight in an old western town right in the middle of Red Rock Canyon. They host live western style old west shootouts so come prepared, partner! There are simply too many attractions in this town to mention in just one article. From theme parks in the Circus - Circus Hotel, the Gilcrease Nature Sanctuary, Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve, Mt. Charleston to Nascar Stock Car Racing at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, it's all here!
With all this to see, Las Vegas makes a perfect family vacation destination!
Robert Tellier - A passion for travel and with over 35 years work experience in the Travel Industry, I now enjoy writing and sharing travel information,tips, destinations and much more, helping to make your family travel stress-free and enjoyable. For more detailed information on Las Vegas attractions and much more, be sure to visit: Holidays for Family at: http://holidaysforfamily.com/attractions-in-las-vegasArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking