Explore the Extraordinary Attractions, Charming, Beautiful Place during Kashmir Tour
- Author Anna Ruth
- Published August 18, 2011
- Word count 511
Kashmir, the idyllic valley located on the foothills of the Himalayas is one of the most popular holiday destinations in India. Tourists from across the globe are attracted towards the snow capped mountains, scent of wild flowers filling the air, cascading rivers, dancing springs, enchanting gardens, thick forests, tranquil blue lakes with floating houseboats and more. In short the whole of Kashmir is truly celestial. This is why the market is full of holiday packages and
With Kashmir tour packages, it is easier to plan a holiday in Kashmir at any time. This paradise on earth is home to a fabulous collection of tourist places. Especially during the summer, Kashmir is the first choice of travelers, and thus making the sale of holiday packages touching the sky. Kashmir gives a new meaning to the word ‘beautiful’, but here tourists can also enjoy an unique adventurous and thrilling experience. Beautiful landscape with versatile diversities makes a holiday in Kashmir like a dream come true.
Top Kashmir attractions
Some of the top tourist attractions here are Shanti Stupa, Pahalgam, Ragunath temple and Dal Lake that must be included in the itinerary without any fail.
Shanti Stupa built in the year 1985 is a living example of Buddhism and world peace. This is one attraction that is included in any holiday packages designed for a complete Kashmir tour. Pahalgam is the favorite trekking base in Kashmir and adventure lovers surely come here for a thrilling experience. Not just trekking, Pahalgam is also known for vivid leisure activities like rafting, golf, skiing and hiking and is the base for pilgrims on their journey to holy Amarnath cave.
Kashmir is home to beautiful series of lakes and the most famous one amongst them is the Dal Lake. Staying at the houseboats on Dal Lake dedicates an exotic view of landscape for tourists and it is an experience hard to describe in words. One can easily find vacation packages in the market with accommodation at houseboats in Dal Lake.
Another famous Kashmir attraction is the Mughal gardens lying on the shore of Dal Lake. These beautiful gardens were built during the ruling period of Jahangir, the great son of Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Also the Majestic Bahu Fort enclosed with charming garden is an important tourist place in Kashmir. For those interested in Kashmiri paintings and other handicrafts, must visit the marvelous Mubarak Mandi Palace in Kashmir which is a great example of Gothic, Mughal and Rajasthani architecture styles.
Along with these there are also other attractions in Kashmir like Raghunath temple, Shankaracharya temple, Vaishno Devi temple, Peer Baba, Hemis Gompa and Patnitop. But these are some of the attractions that are mostly covered by holiday packages and vacation packages designed for a truly Kashmir holiday.
Kashmir tourism also offers splendid water gaming facilities like rafting, trout fishing, para sailing, Para gliding and water skiing. In short no matter what defines a perfect holiday for you, a Kashmir holiday will never disappoint you.
As per your preference, look for Kashmir tour packages and plan your holiday here.
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking