Frequently Asked Questions About Bali Villa Holidays
- Author Dian Adriany
- Published September 6, 2011
- Word count 503
A holiday in a luxury villa in Bali is a traveler’s delight. Staying amidst serene surroundings, with personal staff at your behest every minute of the day is something you see in movies or read in books. However, Bali is a small place with its own laidback charm. Information can be a little hard to find for first time travelers coming to Bali. Here are answers to some of the most common questions that tourists have in mind regarding Bali villa holidays.
The minimum rental period
To start with, one has to book a villa here for at least a couple of weeks. However, of late, there are villas here which let you stay for as less as three nights. Although they do charge you something extra for staying less than a week in the form of surcharge, it’s still better than paying for a week or two weeks of stay. After all, nobody has that kind of time on his hands these days.
Bali villas may ask you for personal information
This part often scares most people. Most villas here ask the guests for personal information. Unlike hotels where just the name and telephone number suffices, personal information is vital for the villas. They keep valuable belongings of guests with them, which makes it necessary. As far as selling the personal information is concerned, Balinese people don’t usually resort to such tactics.
The drawbacks of a Bali villa
Most people say, "I keep hearing about how great luxury villas in Bali are. I never hear anything bad about them. Are they that perfect?"
Well, as compared to villas in other developed nations, luxury villas in Bali do have some drawbacks. Bali is a very small place and it is a developing place. Thus, unlike places like New York or San Francisco, there may be the occasional power failure a villa in Bali. That would mean your refrigerator, television etc. won’t work.
Also, internet connectivity and phone connectivity could be low here during the rainy season. But those drawbacks don’t take away much from the Balinese experience you get at a villa here.
The tipping etiquette
Staff at a Bali villa remains at your service as long as you stay there. They are cordial, friendly and go to any lengths to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. It is a good practice to tip the staff at the end of your visit. As for what tip makes for a good tip, anything between USD 3 to USD 6 goes well. Although you can tip each staff member individually, it is advisable to give the tips to the manager in the presence of other staff.
Traveling with kids
Although a Bali villa holiday is often pitched as a honeymoon experience, it does not mean you cannot bring your kids along. At almost all the places here, you can avail the services of a nanny to take care of your children. Almost all villas offer nanny services at no extra cost.
If you are looking for a nice, comfortable and luxurious villas in Bali, you must visit http://www.luxuriousbalivillasrental.com. This luxurious Bali villas rental website lists several affordable villa rental for vacations and weddings.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking
- Langtang Trekking in Nepal