Bat Face Paint Tutorial
- Author Blake Cabot
- Published September 22, 2011
- Word count 339
General Tips: Apply the lighter face paint colors before starting on the darker colors.
How to Use a Face Paint Brush: To load face paint on the brush: dip the brush into a bowl of water and mix it into the face paint to pick up the face paint. Apply the face paint brush in smooth even strokes.
How to Use a Face Paint Sponge: To load face paint onto the sponge: add water to the face paint sponge and dip into the face paint. Make sure that the face paint has a creamy consistency. Remember to try to use the minimum amount of water. First smear the face paint on then dab the face paint with the sponge to get an even opaque coverage.
Step 1: Paint a yellow circle in the middle of the forehead as a moon.
Step 2: Use a small brush and black face paint to create the outline of a bat. using "half circle" strokes. Fill in the outline with black face paint.
Step 3: Using a small brush highlight the moon and bat with white face paint. Add white dots for the bat's eyes.
To Remove Face Paint: Remove the face paint with mild soap and water with a washcloth, baby wipe or paper towel. Remember to keep the face paint out of the eyes.
To Store Your Face Paint: Store the face paint with the lid closed. The face paint should last 18 months after 1st opening.
How Many Faces Will This Paint?
This Bat Face Paint Kit can be used on approximately 10 faces.
All Wolfe makeup products are made with Cosmetic grade, FDA approved ingredients. Wolfe makeup is non-toxic and safe for skin. Wolfe does NOT recommend mixing our make up with other brands. If you do, Wolfe Brothers makeup will take on the properties of the other makeup, meaning this might affect its resistance to smearing! It may also create unknown chemical reactions. If you choose to mix Wolf Brothers face paint with other brands, Wolfe Brothers cannot be held responsible.
We supply face paint products like kids face painting kits, face paint palettes & refills, face painting stencils and lot more. FacePaint's Exclusive Bat Face Painting Kit is a great design for both boys.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training