Plan Ahead For Your Honeymoon Trip In Jamaica
- Author Karen Thompson
- Published October 11, 2011
- Word count 480
If you have just got married and are planning your honeymoon trip, you simply must go to Jamaica. And why not… Jamaica is considered to be amongst the most romantic destinations in the world promising an endless expanse of sand, and sea and plenty of outdoor activities perfect for developing a strong bond which is only possible by sharing and doing things together. So if you are all set to head to this idyllic paradise, remember a little bit of planning can not only make your trip very memorable but it will also help you cut costs.
Planning your accommodation
Your accommodation can greatly enhance your experience and more so if you are on honeymoon. Privacy and space would be high on your agenda, and so you can book your own exclusive Jamaican villa, cottage or studio in an all-inclusive resort that gives you all facilities and services you require for a comfortable stay. Instead of booking just about any Jamaican apartment, it would be good to do some research and see what services it is providing. Then again, there are some resorts that offer special discounts for weddings and honeymoons as well as off-season discounts.
You can get great bargains if you plan well in advance. If you are on a tight budget, you can check out the rates of stop over flights instead of the non-stop ones. Then again, there are many sites that offer you last minute deals that can prove to be great bargains. There is an element of risk here but it is well worth it especially if you have flexible dates in mind. The second option is that there are many sites that enable you to gauge which direction the prices will go and so you can plan accordingly.
Planning your activities in Jamaica
Jamaica promises plenty of outdoor activities affording couples the chance to discover the joy of sharing. There is nothing like some fun activities to bring people closer and so here are a few that are worth checking out.
Blue Mountains tour
There is more to the Blue Mountains than the refreshing coffee. There are numerous trails waiting to be explored so go hiking and explore the majestic green peaks in the 195,000-acre John Crow Mountain National Park or if you are addicted to caffeine, visit coffee plantations such as the Jablum Coffee Factory.
Dunn’s River Falls and Dolphin Cove
Ocho Rios is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Jamaica, mainly known for the Dunn’s River Falls. The waterfall here is spectacular and for those on honeymoon the climb to the top is especially worth it considering that climb this spectacular formation that looks like a giant wedding cake. After spending time here, you can go to the nearby Dolphin Cove, a spectacular marine park where you can share intimate moments swimming with the dolphins.
Karen Thompson writes for Mysilversands, a company dedicated to providing quality accommodation in Jamaica rentals, villas, cottages, and apartments by the sea.
Karen is a frequent visitor to Silver Sands Jamaica.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking