Vacation at Siesta Key: Nation's #1 Beach
- Author Debra Fortosis Debra Fortosis
- Published October 20, 2011
- Word count 494
Experience the beauty of Siesta Key Beach
Siesta Key in beautiful Sarasota, Florida, has been voted the number one beach in the country. So what makes this beach so great? Siesta Key is located on an eight mile long barrier island known for powdery white sands. The moment you step onto just one of the many beaches, you will be amazed.
Siesta Key has something for everyone. Along with enjoying the beautiful white sand beaches and beautiful sunsets, you can enjoy sports both on the water as well as off the water. Check out Siesta key Sports rentals. At Siesta Key Sports rentals you will find a large variety of bikes including, Children’s, mountain bikes, tandems, and beach cruisers. They also have scooters and kayaks as well. Looking for more adventure? How about Siesta Key Parasailing, or fishing charters like CB’s fishing outfitters or Siesta Charters.
Looking for some relaxation? Mandala Med-Spa is definitely worth checking out. If you are looking for something different from your usual spa experience this is the place to go. They offer Indonesian massages and facials. They also have permanent make-up and many other wonderful treatments.
Dining on Siesta Key is a great experience. For breakfast I recently visited Lelu’s Coffee Lounge. I love their unique menu. I tried the Costa Rican, which is two eggs your way with Lelu’s homemade Cuban style black beans & rice, & sweet fried plantains, served with Lelu’s fresh green salsa and coconut concoction for the plaintains.
Another great choice is The Garden Café, known for their healthy egg white specialty omelets and scrambles. I tried the flower child egg white omelet with Sonoma goat cheese, portabella mushrooms, tomatoes, fresh herbs & guacamole. Another great option is the sweet potato pancakes.
For lunch or dinner you cannot go wrong with Clayton’s Siesta Grille, enjoy favorites like Mahi Mahi fish tacos. Grilled flour tortillas with chipotle crema, cabbage, cilantro, jicama slaw, feta cheese and chile garlic sauce. I love the Coconut shrimp with Orange horseradish marmalade, & whipped cream cheese, as well as the seared crabcakes, with tropical fruit chutney, jicama slaw,& roasted pepper coulis.
Siesta Key Oyster Bar is another great choice. I love their unique menu choices like, wild island Mahi-Mahi with mango sauce or Siesta Beach extravaganza which includes, crab cake, blackened grouper, jerk shrimp and scallops served with yellow rice.
Need some Grownup time while visiting our beautiful beaches. This is where we come in. Elite Family Care provides reliable, safe, and caring babysitters so that you can enjoy your time with peace of mind. Our ELITE sitters are prepared to entertain your children with books, games, and other age appropriate activities. Our sitters are nationwide background screened, CPR & First Aid certified, experienced, and love children. We match a sitter to your family based on the ages of your children.
For more information on Siesta Key, call or visit the website for the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce.
Debra Fortosis owns Elite Family Care, a babysitter and nanny placement business in Sarasota, Florida.
See her website at http://www.elitefamilycare.com
Call her at: 941 457-2620Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking