Plan a Romantic Destination Wedding in the Great Smoky Mountains
- Author Jim Watson
- Published November 19, 2011
- Word count 570
Picture exchanging your wedding vows beneath the bright blue Tennessee sky, surrounded by the splendor of the Great Smoky Mountains. Or perhaps a rustic chapel lies at the heart of your wedding plans. You’ll walk along a quiet, flower-lined path to the church, as the clean scent of spring in the mountains surrounds you. Whether you prefer an outdoor wedding or an old-fashioned gathering in an intimate sanctuary, one thing is certain, your Smoky Mountain wedding will be a dream come true.
Make Your Wedding an Event the Whole Family Will Love
The Great Smoky Mountains are the perfect location for pre-wedding parties and events, the wedding itself, the reception, and the honeymoon. Cabin rentals are ideal for hosting large or small groups and can easily accommodate any size event. You will love having your family and friends close, and when the wedding is done, they’ll enjoy the many attractions the area has to offer.
Before the big day, you and your wedding party will want to wander among the quaint Gatlinburg shops, listen to local musicians playing bluegrass music, or simply enjoy the sights and sounds of a mountain evening. The more adventurous may choose to spend some time at Dollywood in nearby Pigeon Forge, visit Cades Cove where pioneer life has been preserved as a historical site, or take a whitewater rafting trip. There’s also horseback riding, fishing, and zipline tours. And of course, for the bride and groom, there are plenty of secluded spots where you can enjoy a few stolen moments far from the hustle and bustle of wedding planning.
Trouble-Free Weddings are a Snap in the Smokies
Planning a Smoky Mountain wedding is easy. You’ll find a number of experienced wedding planners available to help make your day perfect. They’ll assist with the selection of everything from the venue to the flowers, and even help you find a local chaplain to perform the ceremony. Of course, it’s always an option to make all of your own arrangements if that is what you prefer. Depending on where you choose to stay, your hosts can help you get started with local, reliable wedding business referrals.
To get married in Tennessee you must have a Tennessee marriage license. But because the Smoky Mountains call out to lovers, the state has made romance easy. You don’t need to take a physical or a blood test, and there is no waiting period. Do be sure to bring a birth certificate or valid drivers license from your home state, though.
A Mountain Hideaway of Your Own
One popular option for Smoky Mountain weddings are the area’s many available cabin rentals. Choose a cabin with a stunning mountain view and a hot tub on the back deck, and you may never want to leave. Reserve one with several bedrooms and have a party for the bridesmaids right in the cabin. Rentals with kitchens, living rooms, and big front porches and back decks are ideal for gatherings of any kind – even the wedding reception.
You want the beginning of your life together to be remembered by everyone who attends. Regardless of the season, the breathtaking beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains will serve as a stunning backdrop to your special day. Whether you choose to marry in the spring, summer, fall, or even winter, this unforgettable location will help make memories that last a lifetime.
Jim Watson is Owner of Timbercreek Cabins offering lodging near Pigeon Forge. Cabin rentals are now available. Visit [http://www.timbercreekcabins.com](http://www.timbercreekcabins.com) today for a complete listing of cabin rentals. © 2011, All Rights ReservedArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking