- Author Kelvin Kelvind
- Published December 22, 2011
- Word count 526
Situated on the North Devon and Somerset coast, the Exmoor National Park offers a vast are of outstanding natural beauty with its heather clad moorland, woodland, and viewpoints. The landscape coupled with abundant wildlife and West Country hospitality will ensure you return year upon year, as many families have already discovered to their delight.
Exmoor National Park has one of the most beautiful landscapes in the United Kingdom, the scenery is simply breathe taking, the fresh air, the starlit night skies, the welcome warm, the character accommodation and great value for money has made Exmoor a firm favourite with many families seeking a UK holiday. Not only is Exmoor great for children and adults alike, it's many hotels, b and b's, holiday cottages and restaurants only help to complete the fun and relaxed atmosphere that the National Park provides. The choice of Devon Accommodation is vast and there is something to suit everyone on offer. The place resorts in Devon are among the best on the planet and one should depart this wonderful township pleased and content.
I am going to be honest with you here, when I get the chance of a break, I don't want to go camping, I don't want self catering accommodation and I certainly don't just want the option of bed and breakfast, I want a little luxury and pampering! I may want to eat out some nights but if I'm not in the mood for trailing around restaurants, I want to know that my accommodation comes with an optional full bar, a real log fire and a restaurant featuring scummy locally grown and deliciously cooked food. I want an Idyllic Inn, with a warm welcome and don't want to have to worry about the washing up either! I find that The Exmoor White Horse Inn fits my accommodation requirements exactly. Nestling by the bridge over the river Exe, you'll find the Exmoor White Horse Inn where it has stood since the 16th century. Festooned in Virginia Creeper, this traditional building with classic period features has been family owned and run for generations. I find that every detail is taken care of and all I have to do is - relax. I have stayed in the Inn many times and the quality and standards have never disappointed! The amenities are world class yet the attention is to good old fashioned customer service and comfort. It's worth checking out their special offers too, which can be found on site all year round. The accommodation is luxurious, spacious and full of character. The staff can't do enough to make you feel welcome and the surrounding area is a place of outstanding natural beauty. My partner marvelled at the fact that in the warm evenings, you can look up outside and see so many stars that you will think you’re in the planetarium! The lack of light pollution really allows them to sparkle and shine, so it can be a very romantic location for the couples! There are plenty of family, outdoor and child friendly activities nearby, and great restaurants and bars for the singles and couples who are minus the children too.
Experience the natural magic of Exmoor and stay in Devon Hotels, what in our opinion is the best charm filled and historic accommodation available, choose The Exmoor White Horse Inn. Steeped in history, set in beautiful surroundings and served up with a warm welcome by the family, who have owned and run the hotel now, for generations. http://www.exmoor-whitehorse.co.uk/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking