Family Holidays in the Philippines
- Author Robert Tellier
- Published December 25, 2011
- Word count 796
Family Holidays in the Philippines – A Tropical Adventure
Taking Holidays in the Philippines is sure to excite any member of your family. Looking for something completely different and out of the ordinary, but at the same time, a destination where you are sure to feel safe and secure with your family?
You definitely should take a closer look at the Philippines!
Holidays in the Philippines – Gateway to Your Tropical Retreat
Getting to the Philippines is ‘very easy’. There are a wide variety of airlines offering flights to ‘Manila’. As well, there are a few airlines now introducing flights to ‘Cebu’. This is the Philippines most Southern International Airport. There are at least eight major airlines that regularly fly in and out of the Philippines.
Since the flight from North America into the Philippines can be ‘extremely long’, you should consider spending a night or two in Manila before continuing your travel to your selected destination.
Manila – The Perfect Stop Over City
This City makes for a great stop over both before and upon returning home from your family vacation. Manila is filled with great venues for music, dancing, and ocean front dining.
A few of the best selections for a Hotel while staying in Manila, Philippines would include:
• Diamond Hotel Philippines
• Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila
• Hotel H2O – An amazing five-star hotel overlooking Manila Bay.
• Manila Hotel
Once you have set foot in any of these luxury hotels, you may find it difficult to leave to start the next leg of your trip. Have no fear … it is going to get even better!
Boracay Island – The Tropical Paradise of the Philippines
One destination you should consider for your family holidays in the Philippines is Boracay Island. This island resort is located on a small island just off of Iloilo, located to the south of Manila and the large island of Luzon. The easiest and most convenient way to reach Boracay is with a short airplane flight. You can fly from Manila to Kalibo. Flights take about 45 minutes, followed by a 90 minute car ride, and a short 10 minute boat ride.
The other option is to fly in to Caticlan, the flight time is the same, but you will only be 20 minutes away from Boracay Island. You will have a 10 minute car ride plus a 10 minute boat ride.
There are presently two airlines to choose from:
Asian Spirit Air Lines
The real fun begins once you arrive on this ‘beautiful island’ and that the whole family is sure to love! On this fabulous island, there are numerous hotels, bungalows, cottages and even full-sized vacation homes available.
Beautiful Resorts on Boracay Island
It is highly recommended you make a reservation before arriving.
A few of the premier locations on Boracay Island include:
• Boracay Beach Resort, Philippines
• Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa
• Boracay Regency
• Boracay Beach Club
• Best Western Boracay Tropic Resort
• Monaco Suites de Boracay
All Inclusive Resorts – You Bet!
If you’re like me and enjoy those all inclusive family vacations, then Boracay Island will surprise you. There are resorts that provide accommodations, meals and airport transfers and more. Such great resorts include:
Regency Lagoon Resort
Bamboo Boracay Beach Resort
Great Resort Destinations – All Around the Philippines
The excitement and fun is not isolated to just Manila and Boracay Island. You can find great family resorts all throughout the Philippines. Check with your local travel agent or online for more information on the Philippines.
Travel Requirements for Your Holidays in the Philippines
There are a few great advantages to enjoying your holidays in the Philippines. One of these advantages is language. Many tropical destinations, especially in Asia, are not in countries where English is considered a requirement in the schools. Most Filipinos understand English very well, with a high percentage of the population being very fluent in English. For an American or Canadian, traveling to the Philippines is very easy. You receive an automatic 21 day tourist visa by simply presenting your passport. If you intend to stay longer you can pay a small fee for a visa extension. There are no extra travel documents required for your holiday stay in the Philippines.
The final advantage is … price!
You will discover the cost of services and many items to be ‘very low’ compared to other tropical destinations. Prices at some luxury resorts will be comparable to other international destinations, but as you head out to enjoy the Philippine culture you will uncover amazing bargains.
This is one holiday adventure you and your family will talk about for years! From all inclusive vacations to island hide a ways, the Philippines are sure to have something special to offer you and your family.
holidays to the Philippines are certainly worth a second look!
Robert Tellier - A passion for travel and with over 35 years work experience in the Travel Industry, I now enjoy writing and sharing travel information,tips, destinations and much more, helping to make your family travel stress-free and enjoyable. For more detailed information on safe driving tips and much more, be sure to visit: Holidays for Family at http://holidaysforfamily.com or http://holidaysforfamily.com/cheap-family-holidaysArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking