Accommodation Paihia - Bayview Suite
- Author Carl Lucas
- Published January 18, 2012
- Word count 552
Accommodation Paihia - Welcome to Bayview Suite
Our large studio apartment (360 sq ft approx) is located right in the hub of central Paihia. Your rest is assured as we are elevated on the hill above the traffic noise.
Private facilities include ensuite, Sitting/TV area, dining and kitchenette with views over the bay.
Queen bed with down duvet and feather pillows ensures a most comfortable nights sleep.
Robes and slippers are provided.
Complimentary breakfast consists of fruit, cereals, fresh bread, butter, milk and spreads replenished daily for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Plunger coffee, hairdryer, ironing facilities are also provided in the apartment along with complimentary wireless internet connection.
A short walk will have you in the heart of the Paihia café district, safe swimming beaches and all the major tour providers.
The apartment is serviced daily. A complimentary welcome basket and bottle of wine will be waiting for you when you arrive.
We look forward to seeing you here in the Bay
Information on the Bay of Islands
The Bay of Islands is one of New Zealands great holiday destinations - enjoyed by 'Kiwis' and international visitors alike. This is authentic New Zealand - both stunningly beautiful and historically significant.
With a sub-tropical climate, you can enjoy beach and water activities, go exploring one of the many nature walks, swim with dolphins, charter a boat to go fishing or to explore the 144 different islands in our bay.
The Bay of Islands was where the first European settlers arrived, and where they forged the first relationships with local Maori - not always a friendly experience!
The famous Treaty of Waitangi became the founding document for our new nation, and is celebrated every year here in the Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
Each town in the Bay of Islands has it's own unique culture and lifestyle - from the more up-market lifestyle focus of Kerikeri, to bustling Paihia with its focus on providing a great visitor experience, to the calming historic atmosphere of Waitangi and the Haruru Falls, and the beautiful and sometimes quirky sea-side town of Russell.
Further afield is Kawakawa with its famed Hundtertwasser toilets and Gabriel, its lovingly restored steam train. And you will gain a completely different perspective in Kaikohe, which is the farming and commercial 'hub' for the district and has its own Pioneer Village museum.
The Puketi Kauri Forest is a conservation estate just a few minutes by car north of the Bay of Islands. Here you can walk through our Kauri Forests looking as they did when the settlers first arrived.
After the loss of much of the native bird life as the result of introduced pests, our native birds are once again returning to thrive in their natural habitat.
The Bay of Islands is a great base for exploring all of the Far North. Further west is the Waipoua Kauri Forest, home of Tane Mahuta - often described as the 2,000 year old 'Lord of the Forest.' You can travel north to Cape Reinga - the light-house where the Pacific ocean and the Tasman sea are in collision - the place the 'spirits' in Maori legend depart to return to their ancestral home in Hawaiki.
The food is great! There is accommodation available to suit every budget - just be sure to book early!
Stephanie and Carl Lucas welcome you to Paihia and Bayview Suite. Bayview Suite is self contained, comfortable and clean with great water views and also overlook the village. [http://accommodationpaihia.com](http://accommodationpaihia.com)Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking