A Simple Newbie's Tutorial on Creating a Superior Accountant Website's Blog
- Author Brian Oconnell
- Published January 17, 2012
- Word count 588
There is a serious demand for CPAs. There are two fundamental reasons for this. First, companies must be audited from time to time to assure conformity with accounting rules. This is particularly the case for public entities that are held accountable to the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board according to the law. Second, they are indispensable during tax time, as they help independent taxpayers file their tax papers in a timely manner, finding every last deduction and credit that they're entitled to so that they get the largest possible return (or pay the smallest possible payment). A blog is an excellent way of advertising your expertise as a CPA and to attract more people to accountant websites. The most successful blogs are planned strategically. Below are some tips for blogging efficiently.
Educate Your Audience
A blog needs to have material that is relevant and valuable. Make sure your CPA blog posts pertain to accounting businesses. It should present clearly how your firm can help individuals by filing tax returns and provide mediation services with the IRS. You should also provide information about your accounting services for businesses. Use the blog to demonstrate how you have made your clients successful. This is a fantastic opportunity for client testimonials. Many people think that accounting work is vapid and dreary. A blog is a fantastic opportunity to use humor to present accountant websites in a colorful manner.
Your blog should be fun. It should also be an easy read. Your blog must also be correctly formatted with clear grammar. Poorly written blogs do not encourage readers. A blog written in the format of an article can be un-interesting to readers, so it is a good idea to number your points so that people can skim to see your blog post length.
Keep your blog post brief, to the point, and stay on topic. 500 words is a good post maximum or it will be too long. 450 is a good post minimum or it is too short. Your readers will lose interest if your posts are longer. Be sure to break your text into easy to digest, sensible paragraphs.
You can also add photos and other images to complement your written text, but use them sparingly as they can increase pageload times. Videos are also a good way to add visual appeal to your blog posts.
Make it Interactive
Use your blog as an interactive discussion platform, where your audience is invited to ask questions and leave comments. When you receive a notification in your email inbox about your blog, it is an important opportunity. The notification could be a complaint, which is an opportunity for customer service. It could also be a bit of positive feedback that you can turn into a marketing opportunity. Either way, it is important for your audience to know that you value their feedback and hence their loyalty.
Use your blog to establish yourself as an expert in the subject of accounting. Links to external sites containing CPA materials are a great way to build authority. You can also use your blog to market your other blogs. It is a good advertising opportunity.
Starting your first blog can feel overwhelming. Frustrating. Intimidating. Stay focused, keep your posts short, and keep it relevant. Make sure your posts have no errors in punctuation, formatting or grammar. Make your point and talk to your audience naturally. Unless you are a public figure, creating a blog reader base takes time and patience. Take it easy, breathe, and delight in the experience.
Brian O'Connell is the President and founder of CPA Site Solutions, one of the country's biggest companies dedicated exclusively to designingfantastic accountant websites. His company currently provides websites for more than 4000 CPA and accounting firms.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?
- Get Entertained With A Huge Range Of Cool Sites, Fun Sites, Cool Videos And Free Games
- Freelance writer's earning source at Ybooth
- 3 Reasons why you should use Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress
- After using Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress there is no going back to the classic interface