Considering New Lighting For Your Home Theater System?
- Author Alex Sanders
- Published January 26, 2012
- Word count 486
Lighting can make or break a mood. At a dance, you don't want all the lights to be on, and while studying, you don't want candles lit everywhere. This is why lighting is not something to be overlooked, especially when doing something like creating your own unique home theatre experience! There are a few different things to consider when deciding on lighting which will enhance your theatre experience to a whole new level.
For starters, you must take everything into consideration:
What do you want the overall look to be? Do you have a theme in mind? With some inspiration and a certified Houston Electrician, you are on your way to a truly wonderful environment.
If you love a personalized area, be sure to consider customizing your lights with personalized wall scones. You can use a plethora of different ideas for personalized scones, from your family name to an icon such as a four leaf clover.
For instance, if you want to have a ceiling of stars, consider experiencing the illuminating effects of the galaxy dome. Easy to put up, because it lacks wires (and therefore requires no help from an electrician), it could very well be worth your $2000 for a perfect, romantic feel, or even a drive-in theme. If you like the idea, but feel as though $2000 is a bit much, check out the $300 fiber optic kit, which covers 22 square feet, and features "stars".
Another way to achieve this galaxy effect is to use star tiles. Its technology creates a very realistic and non-distracting experience. You may link various tiles together to cover a wider area, if needed. They come in a variety of sizes (2'x2', 2'x4', 4'x4', 4'x8') to ensure compatibilities with all different types of ceilings. They are virtually maintenance free. These can be purchased anywhere from $48 to $300 each.
If, however, you're going for stars as in Hollywood, big-time feel, consider using wall sconces. Sconces come in various shapes, from squares to waves to mushrooms, so take into consideration which type of shape would best fit your theatre. Sconces are also nice because you can customize them by cutting out shapes such as fire themes. You can also customize ceramic scones because you can paint them to blend in or pop out against the walls. Sconces range from $150 to $300.
If you end up going with the Hollywood theme, there are lamps which retail at $395 and stand at 56" featuring classics such as the rebel, cowboy, rocker, and starlet. Otherwise, consider a simple dome ceiling lights. You can match dome patterns with your wall scones. They are easy to install, as they fit over existing ceiling lights and can be customized with paint. Remember there are many different options available to you. Once you settle on a theme, the world of home theatre lighting will open up to you and you will surely find a light which compliments your system beautifully.
There are no posted comments.
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today
- What, How and Why Clipping Path???
- Best Software for Photo Manipulation
- ABC of Clipping Path
- Have You Used Easy Video Player?
- Changing Mindsets: Digital Publishing is Not Simply a PDF
- How To Connect Your PSP To Your HD TV
- How Much Cash Do You Have To Spend To Transmit Sound Through Your Home?
- Make the Career in IT industry with MCITP: Server Administrator Certification
- The importance of a good website design
- How 3D Scanners are Used in the Precision Parts Industry