Autrading: The Best Silver Coin
- Author Fank Dool
- Published February 11, 2012
- Word count 413
American eagle coin in silver, gold and platinum is one of the most popular bullion investment options. These bullion coins are products of a highly sophisticated process. Each of the silver and gold coin is kept in a plastic enclosure and mounted in a stylish velvet case along with the certificate of authenticity. These Proof coins are made at the US mint and the US government provides guarantee for its weight and purity. Those who want to buy silver, gold or platinum bullion of America can get them directly from the mint. The Uncirculated Coins in gold and silver also are available at the US mint. They are also produced by a similar process and have the "W" marking on them which is of the US mint at West Point. The US mint is accepting orders for silver coins of year 2012. The silver eagle of the US is considered as the most favorite bullion coin the world over due to its assured quality and incomparable elegance. It is made of 99.9% pure silver and the net content of each coin is 1 troy ounce of silver.
The American eagle coin in silver is the only silver bullion that has the guarantee of US government for its weight, purity and metal content. Eagle coins can be encashed at any time. The silver coins are packed in plastic tubes and each tube contains 20 coins. Those who want to buy silver coins in bulk may go for one monster box which will contain 500 coins in 25 tubes. Price of the coins depends on the current market spot price. Premium for each coin also will be added to the price. The silver eagle coins are considered as the cheapest coins among government produced bullion coins. They are made strictly as per standards of US mint and are considered as the most artistically beautiful coins.
There are many independent dealers for the American coins who offer the coins to the public at discounted prices. The US mint distributes the coins among wholesale buyers, investment companies, dealers in precious metals and the independent dealers. The US silver coin was introduced in the year 1986. The greatest advantages of these silver coins are that it is very easy to buy them as well as sell them and they can be used to purchase other goods. Many people buy these silver coins as long term investments. Besides being a precious metal, silver has great industrial demand also. The face value of US silver coin is $1.
AU Trading offers authentic solutions for online bullion dealer specializing in buy gold and buy silver. Get the best Credit Suisse Gold Bars, buy gold, Perth Mint Gold, simple ways of buy silver. For Details Visit it.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Factors that inhibit the popularity of Forex in numerous countries
- How to find the best Forex signals?
- What type of regulation to expect in finance in 2020
- Top forex trading tips
- Third world countries where trading is most popular
- Forex Reviews 2020 by Top Forex Brokers Reviews
- 4 things to look for before investing in a stock
- What Forex Brokerages Should Look For in a Forex Trading Platform
- Does the license of a brokerage determine how worthwhile it is for traders?
- How to review a Forex Broker
- How to Use Oil Prices As A Signal in Currency Exchange
- How An Investor Can Use A Financial App To Select The Best Stocks?
- Should We Trade With Brokers With Lowest Spreads?
- 5 Lowest Spread Forex Brokers Review
- The Strategies from the Genus’ of Investing: Investing style is a mater of finding your personality type and risk tolerance
- Market Numbers Through 2017... Not Quite as Impressive as You Think
- Investing In Gold Smart Strategy
- Long Term Investing
- Variation Of Metatrader Platforms
- Determinant Of Exchange Rate
- Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD)
- Investing in Driverless Vehicle Technology
- Gold Notes Investing
- Stock Market Today
- How To Tell If A Penny Stock Is Legit
- Approach Experts to Garner Assistance with Forex Transaction Matters
- Forex market participant
- Use Stop Losses To Keep Losses Small
- Cyprus Investment Firms: FOREX
- Paul Chehade - Helpful Stock Market Tips From The Pros