Chicago Construction Accident Attorney at Lane and Lane
- Author Elizabeth Suarez
- Published February 25, 2012
- Word count 527
It is widely known that many accidents occur on construction sites, workers are supposed to be well looked after, and there are meant to be many safety precautions taken so that no accidents happen. The reason for this is that when accidents to happen, the construction company is left wide open to lawsuits and can lose a lot of money, this is why they usually do their utmost to see that all safety issues are seen to, and all workers are working in a secure environment. However, many accidents do occur on construction sites, and people are being wronged out there getting injured in environments where they're supposed to be safe.
Construction accidents come in many forms, there are Construction Equipment Accidents, Falls from Ladders and Scaffolding Collapses, Falling Objects, Electrocutions and Arc Flash, Inadequate Supervision, Collapses of Walls, Columns or Roofs and Crane Accidents. Each of these is a legitimate area in which you can file a lawsuit against the construction company you work or worked for. It can be hard sometimes to tell who is at fault when it comes to construction accidents, but professional lawyers can narrow everything down, and uncover the truth, and give the victim what they deserve.
When workers have fallen victim to an accident at their construction site, that must have workers compensation insurance. Construction companies and contractors must by law carry workers' compensation insurance, and it doesn't matter how big the company is, these is a legality. If this is missed by the company, they will feel the full brunt of the law, and the victim will be able to take full throttle in the case.
One company which offers comforting, effective and professional law assistance is Lane and Lane LLC law offices. Lane and Lane are a family run company, and have an outstanding track record behind them of legal cases won. They always do their best to see that people get what they deserve in situations, and nobody is mistreated. They work closely with their clients, making sure that everything is covered right down to the last detail, this way, they are armed with everything they need to know about an incident, and they can take full control and give their clients a much higher chance of receiving compensation. Lane and Lane offer many legal attorneys from Chicago Medical Malpractice Attorney's to Birth Injury attorneys.
It is essential that as a victim you get in touch with a company like Lane and Lane as soon as possible, as vital evidence can be lost in the early stages after an accident, whether it be a photo, skid mark, message anything. If you get in contact right away, you will be able to preserve everything that's needed to win the case for you, otherwise you may not get a second chance to receive what's rightfully yours.
Lane and Lane law offices have won many construction accident cases, and even set some policies straight, preventing future incidents from occurring. They are working towards creating a better future for construction workers all over, and showing the government what is right and wrong with the ways things have been set at first.
There are no posted comments.
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- All that you should know about the New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Can Impact of Coronavirus be a Force Majeure Event?
- Multiculturalism here in Australia – a Good read for Migrants.
- How to Hire the Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- UAE joins nations monitoring Offenders through Electronic Tagging
- With the new Law in the UAE, the Prosecution Can Allow the Accused and the Victim to Settle Criminal Matters Amicably.
- Good Bye to Entangling Investigations, Minor Crimes to be Disposed within One Day in the UAE.
- Measures of UAE Ministry Of Labor To Curb Spread Of Coronavirus
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Can Employment Tribunal Cases Be Joined Together?
- Essential Factors to Consider Before Hiring German Translation Services
- 4 Signs You Need Cleaning Services
- Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- Preparing for an M&A
- M&A Documents
- Business Formation
- The M&A Due Diligence Process
- Indemnification in Mergers & Acquisitions Explained
- Representations & Warranties: Top Q&As for M&As
- Letters of Intent
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Top 7 Spoilers To Avoid in Business Contract Drafting
- The Role Of An Estate Planning Attorney
- Checklist To Discuss With Your Estate Planning Attorney
- What Is The Difference Between a Will vs Trust?
- When Should I Hire an Attorney in Dallas for a Personal Injury?
- What Type of Issues Does Family Law Address?