African Baskets – Beautiful Artistry Items of Africa
- Author Wildize Foundation
- Published February 18, 2012
- Word count 424
Africa is a land of culture and art and this is reflected in the products from the land. The African market is filled with tribal artifacts, art works and sculpture and other unique products like jewelry and purses. They are widely known for their artistry and fine work. African baskets are such products which showcase the unique features of the African land. They are hand weaved from the natural materials like Naza palm, reed, papyrus and raffia. They can be used to adore the interior decorations of the house. They are beautiful representations of the African land. You can use them for use in your kitchen or you can also use them for decorative purpose.
The African baskets are collected from the different lands but most of them come from the sub-Sahara region of the continent. The African baskets are made up of different materials but the one thing that is common in them is that they are all hand woven. They are considered to be the real pieces of African art and embellish your home with the essence of the land. You can use them to hold fruits, display household goods or simply use them for decorating your interiors. Put them on your dining table or on the drawing room and they'll give a different look to your home.
These colorful baskets from Africa take are finely woven and take approximately a week to get completed. They display vivid and vibrant colors and have superb finishing. The amazing thing is that they vary not only in design and color but they also vary in their shape and size. While most of them have open faces, some of them are carved with covers. The covers are again a unique display of artistry. The jar shaped African baskets are from South Africa and they can be used in the kitchen or as little nooks.
Now you might be thinking that to get these beautiful African baskets you will have to visit Africa. Certainly not, because you can buy these African baskets online from the websites of the non-profit organizations or foundations which run their operation in Africa to sustain the wildlife. The money that they collect by selling these products go directly into the projects that are meant for African community development. It means that when you buy African baskets online from these organizations then you donate your money to a good cause. So here's an opportunity for you to decorate your home and at the same time donate your money for a good cause.
Wildize Foundation, a non-profit African Conservation Organization, presents you the most beautiful and exclusive collection of the tribals and artifacts from the African land. Visit our African Market section to find these products and purchase them to support our African Conservation Projects.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Water Removal Solutions for Building Sites
- Five Facts About Renewable Energy That You Need To Know
- Not just cheap energy – why should you consider installing solar panels?
- What are the benefits of camping?
- 10 Most Practiced Economic Activities in Vietnam
- 9 Types of Economic Industries Found in Vietnam
- 5 Mineral Resources Found in Vietnam
- Climate change: It is happening right here and right now.
- Climate change
- Types of Environmental Remediation
- Undertake CAT Course to Create a Safe Work Environment
- The Most Deadly Strain of Ebola Strikes Again
- Advanced Waste Management System in Major Australian Cities
- Top 3 Things Every Dental Practice Should Do About Their Waste Starting From Today
- 4 Staggering Facts About Hazardous Waste
- Best Practices And Etiquette For Lab Waste Disposals
- The Case for Top-down Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the developing world
- 7 Tips To Manage Your Chemical Waste Disposal
- Why Hazardous Waste Disposal Can Be A Problem
- The 7 Most Common Metals That Can Be Recycled
- Precious metal refining do’s and don’ts
- What is biohazardous waste?
- How to properly dispose of paint and consequences for not doing it correctly
- How Do You Dispose Of Healthcare Waste?
- What Is The Difference Between Offensive And Hazardous Waste?
- Plastic is polluting our oceans
- How do storms impact wastewater pumps
- Environmental Analysis and Industry
- What to know about shoreline cleanup
- Biofilters for air pollution control