Create a Beautiful Photomosaic with Artensoft Photo Mosaic Wizard
- Author Amanda Evans
- Published February 29, 2012
- Word count 507
If you are looking for a way to create a stunning presentation of your photo collections, then what better way is there than creating a photomosaic? Artensoft Photo Mosaic Wizard provides you with the tools you need to create a stunning photomosaic by using your photo collection and turning them into large posters and presentations. The results are not only unique and special - they are also ideal for making professional-looking presentations and large-scale wall posters. Artensoft Photo Mosaic Wizard is easy to use and making a photomosaic only takes a few clicks of the mouse, The software does all of the hard work for you. To do this manually is practically impossible due to the enormous amount of time involved and the fact that you would also need a very powerful computer with professional photo editing and graphical design software. This solution, on the other hand, makes the process quicker and easier than you can imagine. In addition to that, it also provides some more advanced features for further customizing your results.
Both novice and advanced users will find that creating a photomosaic is an enjoyable and straightforward process. Artensoft Photo Mosaic Wizard provides the tools you need to get the job done thanks to its intuitive interface and user-friendly navigation. The advanced customization features allow you to create something truly unique by adding various special effects and customizing the way in which the tiles of the photomosaic are organized.
As soon as you start up the program, you can get started making your first photomosaic in minimal time thanks to the user-friendly wizard-driven interface. You'll first be prompted to select the master image. This is the image that you will see when you zoom out or look at the photomosaic from a distance.
In the second step, you'll be asked to choose the photo collection that you want to use for the individual tiles of the mosaic. These are the photos that you will see when you look at the mosaic from up close. The more images you have, the better the results will be. A couple of thousand images are ideal. If you don't have enough, Artensoft provides a collection of photos for you to work with.
Once you have chosen your master image and additional photo collections, you'll be able to organize tiles and change some advanced customization features before continuing. Alternatively, you can immediately leave Artensoft Photo Mosaic Wizard to build the photomosaic, doing the hard work for you. Images will then be grouped together according to color gradients and you'll be able to see the results once the software has completed building the mosaic.
Artensoft Photo Mosaic Wizard is a user-friendly tool for both beginners and more advanced users. If you want to try it out as see just what this powerful solution can do, pay a visit to artensoft.com/ArtensoftPhotoMosaicWizard and download a free trial version. You'll be able to witness the full power of the photomosaic software before you decide whether you want to purchase it or not.
Amanda Evans uses a photomosaic to create detailed photo presentations for sharing with friends and family.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today
- What, How and Why Clipping Path???
- Best Software for Photo Manipulation
- ABC of Clipping Path
- Have You Used Easy Video Player?
- Changing Mindsets: Digital Publishing is Not Simply a PDF
- How To Connect Your PSP To Your HD TV
- How Much Cash Do You Have To Spend To Transmit Sound Through Your Home?
- Make the Career in IT industry with MCITP: Server Administrator Certification
- The importance of a good website design
- How 3D Scanners are Used in the Precision Parts Industry