Extended Stay Apartments Work for the Business Traveler
- Author Sarah Price
- Published March 28, 2012
- Word count 443
Traveling can be fun, and often is – seeing new places, meeting new people, getting out of your comfort zone are activities many people enjoy. In the case of business travel, travelling can be a bit more stressful and extensive. Staying in a small hotel room is fine for a few days, but after a week it can wear on you, especially if that hotel is not just your bedroom, but also your office.
Corporate housing is perfect for these sorts of travelling situations. For multiple week work stays, short term housing can’t be beat for comfort and price. Corporate housing is generally a few times larger than your average hotel room, allowing you to stretch out and get away from work when you want to. These are furnished apartments, and that includes refrigerators, ovens, and washer/dryers so you can accomplish necessary tasks like eating and laundry without leaving the house. Instead of staying near an airport, you’ll be able to live in a residential area, potentially close to the business or cultural districts of the city you’re visiting. These advantages will cut down on homesickness and allow you to feel part of the city you’ve travelled to for the short time that you are there.
Short term housing also allows you a comfortable space where you can invite business colleagues or family to visit. You could potentially bring family members along on the trip, or have roommates to save on expenses if it is a multiple-employee contract.
The corporate housing solution, while more luxurious, can also be less expensive than a hotel. After staying for 30 days, hotel taxes are no longer applicable to extended stay apartments, so that sizable expense (nearly 25% of the room sometimes) is removed from your or your company’s bill.
Your employees will also most likely appreciate the corporate housing experience more than being stuck in a hotel for weeks. Being able to take advantage of the amenities of an apartment complex, like pools or fitness centers, being able to cook and welcome your family into your temporary home, all of these things are important to the business traveller. They may be especially important for the business traveller who is relocating somewhere new and needs a place to stay while they search for an apartment or house near their new job.
Corporate housing can be an excellent solution for the business traveller or relocating worker. Your employees will appreciate you for providing the comforts of a home away from home and your employee will more than likely be happier and more productive. It’s a win-win situation in the world of short term housing.
Sarah Price is an author for Premier Corporate Housing. They offer Houston corporate housing as well as many extended stay apartments in other metro areas. Check out their website to learn more about the availability of units at your next destination.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Key to Hire an Effective Virtual Assistant
- Curl Joining Process for Galvanizing Lines - Welding Galvanized Steel
- San Diego Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney
- Benefits Of Hiring Shop Cleaning Services
- Affected by the COVID-19: the Global Seamless Steel Pipe Plant Has Reduced its Output to Upgrade
- Why You Should Hire Cleaning Services?
- How Is Regular Traditional Prototyping Different Than Rapid Prototyping?
- Tips to buy a good mobile at low price
- Criteria in Selecting English-to-French Translation Services
- MLM Software migration guidelines
- How to Recycle Old Electronics?
- How do I set up QuickBooks Online Backup?
- The majority of businesses have buildings which need maintenance
- A Lot Of The Services Required For Your Business Can Be Outsourced
- Features Of Using An Audio Translation Service
- Tips to Choosing a Manuscript Typing Service Provider
- Things to Consider When Choosing Rush Transcription Services
- 4 Tips When Choosing a Document Translation Service
- Bus Chartering Services in Singapore
- What is image clipping path and Clipping Path Services?
- Mastering Clipping Path is the decisive game changer for photo editors
- Upgrade your home with HWisel’s independent EV charging system - HWisel
- How Does Medical Coding Work? What Does a Medical Coder Do?
- Unique Strategies Today’s Top Medical Organizations Use to Maximize Revenue
- Educational Translation – Tricks Of The Trade
- Energy-Efficient Commercial Roofing System
- Killing Germs with Powerful, yet Safe Chlorine Dioxide
- DizB Reviews - Does DizB Get TikTok Followers?
- Top 6 Reasons to Use Professional Translation Services
- Point Of Sale System