The Reliable and Accurate Rotary Watch.
- Author Brian Janney
- Published March 23, 2012
- Word count 447
Founded in 1895, Rotary Watches Ltd has been a watch manufacturer that has stood the test of time. This independent family company started in 1895 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland by Moise Dreyfuss. In the 1920’s members of the Dreyfuss family, in order to expand the business, opened an office in Britain. With the business growing in size and the introduction of their first shockproof watch in 1934, Rotary became more prestigious.
In a move that launched the Rotary name to every household, the Rotary Company became the official watch supplier of the British Army in 1940. With Britain drafting numerous citizens, due to WWII, into the army, Rotary watches became commonplace in Britain’s culture. This feeling still holds true to this day.
With the "winged wheel" logo now being synonymous with tradition and quality, Rotary could now concentrate its efforts on improving its technology and promoting its brand. In 1942, they introduced its first automatic watch. A watch powered by the movement of the owner’s wrist. With its watch brochures and seasonal watches that celebrated company milestones in the late 50’s, Rotary stayed at the forefront of the watch industry.
Once again, Rotary stayed within the industry when they launched their first quartz watch in 1973, a technology change that kept them within the changing needs and desires of their customers. Rotary still found that the tradition of their mechanical movement watches carried through to the new quartz watches. The advantage of the quartz movement was that Rotary’s watches would now become affordable to more people.
As customers’ activities focused more on water sports, the watch industry needed to keep up. Rotary, in 2005, introduced the "Dolphin Standard", a standard that enables the wearer to swim and dive all day with their watch. With the introduction of the "Dolphin Standard", Rotary made sure that their watches could be worn in all the situations their customers found themselves.
With all of their innovations, Rotary has kept pace with trends and technological advances in all their collections. Because of this Rotary Watches Ltd was awarded a UK jewelry award for supplier of the year in 2002. In 2003, they were awarded the same award. The UK also deemed them a ‘superbrand’ three years in a row. An award given to the countries strongest and most reliable brands, voted on by experts and consumers.
Rotary strives to stay atop of the ever-changing watch industry through their commitment to company traditions, family and their customers. Robert Dreyfuss, great grandchild to the founding father Moise Dreyfuss, still runs Rotary Watches Ltd with his family’s values of precision, accuracy and reliability. As the soldiers of WWII found out in the 40’s, Rotary watches are "High Performance" and "New".
Brian Janney is the owner of Gage Corporation. His interest in watches has been a life long passion. This passion led him to publish the website HotWrist.com. HotWrist is an E-commerce website for the sole purpose of "Bringing Quality Dress Watches to Your Door." If you understand that a quality dress watch can boost your self image, as well as, your self confidence. Feel free to select one that suits you at http://www.hotwrist.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory
- Buying Tips For Aer backpack