What Is the Best Detox Diet To Clean Out Your Body?
- Author Steveb Berchtold
- Published April 3, 2012
- Word count 567
What is the best detox diet?
That is a good question and the answer is simple. It depends on what you are detoxing for. Most people know very little about why you should detox your body. They’ve heard of The Master Cleanse, the 3,4,5,6,7, and up to 28 day cleanses, but most people don’t know any more about it than, "it’s good to do it for dieting.
That would make it very difficult to define the best detox diet.
But the reason to do any detox diet is to remove things in your body that cause your body to react in inappropriate ways. Detoxifying means removing poisons from your body. It’s much more than a "diet."
Once the poisons are gone, you feel energetic, vital, happy and healthy. It’s the poisons that make us feel tired, mentally out of focus, irritable, depressed and sick. This is really the reason to look for the best detox diet.
Why does the best detox diet make me fell ill?
Unfortunately, when the toxins are being pulled out, they can bring out those unpleasant feelings and make you want to quit the cleanse before you’re through. So understand, when you stimulate elimination of those toxins, you can sometimes feel the symptoms of the poisons as they are removed from your system.
My experience with the cleanse and with various people doing it has taught me that whatever symptom I experienced one day, it would be gone the next morning with my bowel movements. It’s good to know when you’re preparing to detoxify because it helps you to get through the symptoms when you understand that these symptoms are normal during a detox diet.
The body is under constant exposure to toxins in many forms, from smog, pesticides, artificial sweeteners and other foods and abuses we allow into our bodies. Without a cleansing every so often, these poisons accumulate in the body and cause a variety of illnesses and chronic diseases.
But the science regarding the detox theory is deeply flawed, according to Peter Pressman, MD, an internal medicine specialist at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. "The body already has multiple systems in place — including the liver, kidneys, and gastrointestinal tract — that do a perfectly good job of eliminating toxins from the body within hours of consumption." What the the doctor doesn’t mention, is what happens when your liver, kidneys, colon and intestinal tract are damaged from an "overload" of toxins, chemicals, antibiotics and other poisons from the environment.
He doesn’t mention it because when that happens, he steps in to remove the damaged organ (if possible, without it killing you) and your insurance company gets the bill. (If you even have insurance.)
Our bodies are fearfully and wonderfully made, but we live in a world that has more pollution, chemicals and poisons, just in the air we breathe in our homes, than any other time in history.
The best detox diet is one where all the UN-welcome visitors are flushed out and removed, so our bodies can function again the way they were suppose to operate. I recommend doing several different types of cleanses if you have never done any detoxing as an adult. The reason is simple. They all have a specific purpose of cleansing certain parasites, toxins, waste etc. The best detox diet is the one that does this well.
Steve is a Naturopath, researcher, author and health consultant. Discover other helpful information on how to detox and cleanse your body of toxins and much more at: http://detoxdietworks.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"