Top tips for buying a Riding Lawn Mower
- Author Tommy Mclaughlin
- Published March 30, 2012
- Word count 485
Choosing a good riding lawn mower is very important as they don’t come cheap and you will be using them for years to come. This is why you must make a good planning prior to the purchase. Here are the top tips for buying a riding type lawn mower-
- Money talk
First of all, make a fixed budget. Make sure of yourself that how much money you are willing to spend at most for the mower. To get an idea of the general price range you can go through any online mowing store.
- It’s never a bad idea to bargain
The sticker price is not always the fixed price. The price of the mower changes with time as new models arrive in the market or if there is an off-season. Whatever the case may it be, you better give a shot to bargaining with the shopkeeper. He will surely give you some discount.
- Try buying in the off-season
The prices of the lawn mowers greatly drop in the off –seasons. Generally, the prime selling season for the mowers is the spring season and the summer season. They do not sell much in the winter season or in the season of the fall. This is why their prices fall during this time and you can get your favorite model at lesser price.
- Size of yard
The size of the yard is a very important factor in deciding the type of mower you should buy. If the yard is small then even a mower with a fair horsepower will do. However, if the size of your yard is huge then you will need a mower with very good horsepower. Here is something which will help you choosing the right mower:
Lawn spread around 1 acre- Mower with a 14 HP engine and deck size of 42" is required.
Lawn spread around 2 acres- Mower with a 16 HP engine and deck size of 46" is required.
Lawn spread for more than 2 acres- Mower with 18-22 HP engine and deck size of at least 48" is required.
The best feature of the riding type lawn mowers is the attachments that could be used with them. Make sure you check out all the different attachments which are free with the mower you are willing to buy. Always opt for that type of model with which a number of external tools such as small trailers are available.
- Get a test drive
Check out the body structure and see if the seating is comfortable and the operations are easy to handle. Talk to the shopkeeper to let you take test drive of mower.
- Customer support
Also, see if the brand of the mower you are going to buy has a customer care center in your city. This is essential because if someday later if you will need to get your mower repaired then you won’t have to cover long distances to get it done.
Tommy McLaughlin provides tips, advice and reviews to help consumers choose the Best Riding Lawn Mowers for your lawn. For more information visit: [http://www.bestridinglawnmowersforsale.net](http://www.bestridinglawnmowersforsale.net)Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How you can Install and keep Mannequin Head Model Props
- Skip The Drive And Buy Your Swishers Sweets Online
- Picture made with Text: A gift perfects for all situation
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!