Weight Gaining Diet - Follow This Diet Plan to Increase Your Weight Naturally
- Author Eric Carpenter
- Published April 9, 2012
- Word count 519
For skinny people, it is mandatory to bring healthy changes in their daily diet. Without proper weight gaining diet plan, you can not succeed in improving your weight naturally. There are basically two things you need to do in order to increase your weight organically. The first thing is you need to consume more calories than your body actually burns.
And the second important factor is that you need to consume only highly nutritional food items that can provide rich proteins, vitamins, minerals, fiber, iron, carbohydrates, and other relevant nutritional elements for the body. All the foods that contain above nutritional elements along with high calorie support must be included in your daily diet. The following is the ideal weight gaining diet plan that can help you quickly increase your weight naturally and without any harmful side effects.
Follow this weight gaining diet carefully
Avoid eating junk food - Junk foods such as hamburgers, pasta, pizza, oily and highly processed foods are responsible to increase unhealthy fats inside our body. You do not want to gain unhealthy fat in order to gain your weight. Our body should consume foods which contain only healthy fats. You can gain healthy fats by eating nuts, dry fruits, granola, flaxseed oil, olive oil, cheese, etc. Include all these items in your daily diet so that you can start to gain healthy fats gradually.
Include high protein diet - Proteins are the basic building blocks of your muscles. If you want to gain weight and increase muscles in your body then you should consume lots of proteins on a daily basis. The food items such as fish, eggs, chicken, turkey, etc. contain lots of proteins. Protein rich diet is necessary to bring positive changes in your weight. Dairy products such as milk, cheese, yogurt are also rich sources of proteins. So try to include these food items in your breakfast and snacks.
Include foods rich in terms of simple carbohydrates - Simple carbohydrates are also essential to grow and strengthen your muscles. Whole wheat bread, soy milk, granola, etc. contain simple carbohydrates which can be consumed on a regular basis in our diet.
Include high calorie foods - Avocadoes contain almost 289 calories and they are rich source of fiber and monounsaturated fats. Your body also needs high calorie intake on a daily basis if you want to gain weight naturally. The foods such as walnuts, almond, pumpkin seeds, cashews, peanut butter, etc. provide lots of calories to the body along with proteins, fatty acids and minerals. Try to drink milk shakes in your snacks which should consist of low fat milk, peanut butter, yogurt, and honey. You can also use smoothie made up of wheat germ, fruit nectar, and nut butter. These items can provide you sufficient calories on a regular basis.
Increase frequency of meals - If you are currently eating only three times in a day then you should definitely increase the frequency of your meals up to 5-6 times per day. Drink plenty of water in between two meals which is helpful in cleansing your body and preventing loss of calories.
In addition, you can get more info in weight gaining diet by visiting http://www.weightgainnetwork.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"