Ford Recalls Lawsuit Truck and SUV from 2003-2007
- Author Brian Loncar
- Published April 16, 2012
- Word count 467
Loncar & Associates is currently investigating claims on behalf of Ford owners who purchased a Super Duty Truck or Excursion built with the 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel engine manufactured between 2003 and 2007.
The engines, which were manufactured by Navistar (formerly known as International Truck and Engine Corporation) and used in approximately 275,000 Ford Diesel pick up trucks annually, are believed to be plagued with serious and pervasive design and manufacturing defects that include faulty EGR valves/cooler failure, failure of injectors, failure of head gaskets, loss of engine power, engine coolant entering the engine’s ventilation system, and failure of oil cooler.
If you own any of these truck or SUV models, you may be entitled to your money back or a new vehicle.
Ford Truck Recall Models
2003 F-Series Super Duty Trucks
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2005 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2005 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup Truck
2006 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup Truck
2006 Ford E-350 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2006 Ford E-450 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2006 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pick-Up Truck
2006 Excursion (SUV)
2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup Truck
2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup Truck
2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup Truck
2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup Truck
2007 Excursion (SUV)
The 6.0L Power Stroke diesel engine equipped vehicles are plagued with potentially faulty engines. Ford has admitted that it does not know what percentage of the 275,000 vehicles may be affected with the known defects.
Ford is still investigating "engine performance issues" with the same diesel engine model in its 2003 truck line.
The Federal Government reports that this recall will involve the 2005 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550 Super Duty Pick-Up Trucks that are equipped with the 5.4 or 6.8 liter gasoline engines.
Ford admitted that it started receiving complaints back in 2004 shortly after the 6.0 diesel engine starting being shipped with the new vehicles.
Ford started an investigation into the stalling problem at that time, and the Federal Government started its own investigation in October 2004.
Ford has reported that their investigation "has demonstrated that the reported stalling incidents in the affected vehicles do not present an unreasonable risk to safety". Ford has advised the Federal Government that the company plans to make no announcement to the media about the recall.
Needing A Ford Recall Attorney?
When your safety or your family’s safety is at stake, it pays to have someone in your corner who can fight for you. The professionals at Loncar & Associates can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call us at 1-800-285-4878 or use the link on this page contact us today for a Free Case Review!
Brian Loncar "The Strong Arm" Ford Recall Truck Lawsuit Attorney.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Calculate Child Support
- Reason To Pursue A Personal Injury Case
- Divorce Lawyer/Attorney to Take Care of Your Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- The LA Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Let Trump keep looking at H-1Bs; there is a much better option for immigrants
- The Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Forged Documents, Counterfeit Goods, Cyber Intrusion Including Identity Theft Have Become a Symbol Of Our 21st Century Culture
- Restrictions on some professions when striking
- Finding a Handwriting Expert in Canada or Handwriting Analyst is Tricky, Here's What To Look For
- A Fail-Proof Formula to Escape Drug Charges with Finest Drug Crime Lawyer
- Bike Safety Month: Tips for Cyclists and Motorists
- Covid-19 Update On Credit Cards Payment In UAE
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- All that you should know about the New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Can Impact of Coronavirus be a Force Majeure Event?
- Multiculturalism here in Australia – a Good read for Migrants.
- How to Hire the Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- UAE joins nations monitoring Offenders through Electronic Tagging
- With the new Law in the UAE, the Prosecution Can Allow the Accused and the Victim to Settle Criminal Matters Amicably.
- Good Bye to Entangling Investigations, Minor Crimes to be Disposed within One Day in the UAE.
- Measures of UAE Ministry Of Labor To Curb Spread Of Coronavirus
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Can Employment Tribunal Cases Be Joined Together?
- Essential Factors to Consider Before Hiring German Translation Services
- 4 Signs You Need Cleaning Services
- Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- Preparing for an M&A