Live The Dream with VW Campervan Hire Spain
- Author Lisa Paul
- Published April 20, 2012
- Word count 423
Volkswagen campervans are fast becoming a must have accessory, they are appearing everywhere. You can find them on TV adverts, in films, on TV shows and even cooking programmes. VW campervans are also very popular to have on your clothing too with many brands using images of VW campervans on their clothing or to promote it. So why are VW campers so popular? You only have to look at them to see what the appeal is; these iconic retro VW campervans simply look amazing.
Volkswagen campers are perfect for taking away on holiday, no need for a tent, you have it all already inside your VW campervan. They mainly come equipped with a cooker, sink, fridge, storage and sleeping space. Some Volkswagen campervans can only sleep 2 while others can sleep up to six people.
Although Volkswagen campervans are practical and look the part they do come at a price. You can expect to pay between £5000 for a camper that needs a lot of work to £40,000 for one of the most sought after models. As Volkswagen campervans are up to 60 years old they are in constant need of TLC with a lot of time and money required for their upkeep. So people can enjoy these wonderful vehicles without having to spend a lot of money buying one you can now have VW campervan hire holidays. Volkswagen campervan hire is a great way for friends and family to enjoy one of these fantastic campervans and go on an action packed road trip.
VW campervan hire in Spain is another brilliant way to experience a holiday in a retro 1970’s Volkswagen campervan. Not only can you really enjoy different parts of Spain in our stunning campervan but you get to do it in the glorious sunshine. VW campervan hire is perfect for everyone, families, couples and groups of friends. Based in the Costa Blanca region of Spain Costa Campers is a friendly VW campervan Hire Company run by Mark and Lisa. Aiming to please they provide you with everything you need to make your holiday enjoyable and stress free. Driving around Spain in one of our Volkswagen campervan hire vehicles truly is a brilliant experience, we spend most weekends taking to the road in our own VW campervan and love pulling up by the sea on a hot summers evening, putting the BBQ on and chilling out.
Costa Campers not only provide a VW campervan hire holiday experience but with their knowledge and love of VW campervans you will have a holiday you will never forget.
Welcome to Costacampers.co.uk, VW campervan hire in the Costa Blanca region of Spain. Enjoy the sun, sea and sangria while travelling around in a retro 1970's Volkswagen campervan. There are plenty of campsites in Spain with lots to do and many top attraction for you to enjoy.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking