Winning Marketing Strategies For Real Estate Investing
- Author Simon Macharia
- Published May 15, 2012
- Word count 551
Having a successful real estate investing business means you must reach a lot of people with your marketing. Devising winning online and offline marketing strategies should therefore be a big task for you to keep those leads coming.
This article explores a few simple marketing strategies that will get you closing more deals and putting more money in your pocket.
First, you must realize you should never employ just one marketing strategy alone. The best marketing is the one that includes all the strategies you employ both online and offline.
Online marketing strategies
Any form of online marketing dictates that you must first have an effective real estate investor website. This acts as you landing point and plays several key roles crucial to real estate investing:
a) It tells your story for you
b) It captures leads for you
c) It pre-screens and pre-negotiates deals for you
d) It builds buyers lists for you
e) It converts leads into closed deals through integrated marketing tools such as autoresponders
You can get a fully equipped real estate investor website ready for business within one hour.
With your website online, you can now employ marketing strategies that will keep those leads flowing in:
- Search engine optimization
You are likely to attract more business when you rank highly in search results in the major search engines.
Most people start their search on the internet. It follows that if you have a top ranking, then you will attract more business.
Search engine optimization places your website and business high in search results. The ultimate goal is the number one or top position.
Search engine optimization can continue bring you leads for years to come with a one time effort. This should form your first marketing strategy.
- Press releases
Target prospects will contact you when you release topics of interest to the press.
Your phone will keep ringing as long as you can keep them coming. You are also likely to get the attention of local media, who can interview you as an expert in your field. You can get a lot of business from this kind of exposure.
You should also post articles of interest on your blog that are also syndicated to other outlets. The real estate investor website you get must be equipped for this.
- Pay per click
This is not my most recommended method, but it can bring you leads quickly. To get a good return on your investment, you need to know what you are doing and optimize your ads well.
Offline marketing strategies
Your website address must always be included in your offline marketing.
- Direct mail
This is by far the most powerful offline marketing strategy. The more targeted your leads are, the more response you get.
The key targets in my business are people who own real estate and are in legal trouble. This includes people going through divorce, bankruptcy, liens, people who have inherited properties, burned landlords and so on.
Post cards and letters work well in direct mail and can bring you the bulk of your leads.
- Bandit signs
If your city allows them, bandit signs can generate a lot of leads.
- Radio and television, newspapers, brochures, flyers, and billboards
These can also bring you a lot of leads and can make part of your marketing strategies.
The key to success in real estate investing is having a real estate investor website that is fully equipped with marketing tools as well as tools for interacting with prospects, pre-screening and pre-negotiating deals for you. Find out how effective search engine optimization combined with such a website can keep those leads and deals coming in.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Guelph home sales drop 70% as the real estate machine comes to a grinding halt
- 5 Steps on How to Declutter Your House for Sale
- The Best Real Estate Agent In Mississauga
- When to pour your polished concrete
- COVID-19 and Guelph’s real estate market. Where do buyers and sellers stand?
- How To Trust Your Real Estate Agent in NYC
- 5 Reasons why living in a doorman building in NYC is worth it
- 5 Great Luxury Apartment Buildings in Manhattan You Should Know
- Understanding NYC Real Estate Terms to Your Advantage
- How To Price Your Inherited Home In Philadelphia For Sale
- Purchasing A Home In Villamartin
- What Are Tensile Structure Fabric and Frame Materials
- Finding Luxury Rentals in NYC
- How To Buy A House in Scotland
- Sell Your House In Los Angeles
- The Importance of Real Estate Photo Editing Outsourcing
- The Importance Of An Inventory For Both Tenant And Landlord
- How to Identify a Qualified Commercial Broker?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- How Much Does It Cost To Sell a House in Scotland?
- Tricks Of The Trade For Crafting Compelling Real Estate Copy
- Fire Detection System Protection for Real Estate
- Why do Tech Start-up Companies Love the Triangle?
- Utah Land Development
- Reasons To Hire Professional Cleaners For Bond Cleaning Services
- 3 Tips for Buying Hunting Land
- How to Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Advantages of Working with Quality New Jersey Pool Installers
- Ideas & Inspiration Inground Pool Contractors
- Benefits of Diamond Brite Pool Plaster