Capitalizing on the Stem Cell Media Frenzy
- Author Dave Thompson
- Published May 16, 2012
- Word count 493
Capitalizing on the Stem Cell Media Frenzy
Everyone is aware of the controversy surrounding embryonic stem cells – those from unborn fetuses. But not everyone is aware that adult stem cells – those that are naturally present in the body from the moment you are born – can become virtually any cell in the body. In essence they are the body’s natural renewal system; in fact recent scientific data shows that more circulating adult stem cells equate to greater health and wellness.
In a major development in the area of natural adult stem cell renewal, a peer-reviewed clinical study showed that consuming 2 capsules of a patented concentrate of the aqua-botanical Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) gave rise to an average 25% increase in the number of circulating adult stem cells.
This study has enormous implications because through the body’s natural mechanisms, stem cells circulate to areas where they are needed to support the natural renewal process. By giving rise to an increase in circulating stem cells, the AFA concentrate therefore supports the body’s natural ability to rebuild, renew and rejuvenate. The implications are significant – when used as a daily supplement, the circulation of millions of additional stem cells in the bloodstream could be one of the most important ways for maintaining optimal health that science has yet discovered!
Everyone could potentially benefit from this patented AFA concentrate … everyone from young to older and especially those who engage in sports, whether serious athletes or occasional weekend warriors. The significance of stem cell support to athletes is that by supporting our body’s natural renewal system, we are able to support the natural process of recovery from exercise to build strength and stamina.
An eye-opening example is that of an athlete in the male 65-year-old category at the United States Track and Field Masters games who ran the mile in 5.12 seconds and shattered a 35 year old age group record. He credits the AFA concentrate as the reason he was able to achieve this feat, in addition to winning several gold metals in other events. Another example is that of a college student athlete who has been able to break through plateaus in strength training after incorporating the AFA concentrate into his regimen. In fact many athletes, fitness enthusiasts and weekend warriors credit the AFA concentrate with their success.
There is no question about the value of tapping into the power of our own adult stem cells, and the AFA concentrate is supported by scientific evidence so it’s definitely worth a try. Entrepreneurial types should also consider the marketing opportunities provided by this unique, first-to-market stem cell support product.
Disclaimer: This article is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and any products mentioned, while supported by science, are not intended to diagnose, mitigate or treat any disease or illness.
For more information on the AFA concentrate, go to the following website: http://www.StemCellGoldmine.com
Dave Thompson is passionate about health and nutrition, alternative/preventive medicine and natural healing. He has combined his passion for health and wellness with his love of helping people succeed in their own home-based business and is a successful network marketer. Visit his marketing site at www.StemCellGoldmine.com to learn more about him and his opportunity.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"