Use a Storage Tool Box for Safety and Efficiency
- Author Austin Toon
- Published May 25, 2012
- Word count 527
In the 2011 "Key Work Health and Safety Statistics, Australia" report released by Safe Work Australia, the findings show that there were 134,835 workers’ claims in 2007-2008 for serious work-related injuries or illnesses. That’s 13.8 serious claims per 1000 employees. One in four serious claims were related to or involved with the use of non-powered hand tools or equipment.
In the period 2009-2010, there were 53 out of every 1000 workers who experienced an injury or illness in the workplace, as reported in the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ "Work Related Injury Survey". The National OHS Strategy 2002-2012 targets a 40% reduction in the incidence of work-related injury by 30 June 2012.
One way to help reduce these statistics is through careful and proper handling of tools equipment. Keeping them in a good storage tool box can prevent accidents because there would be no hand or air tools lying around or falling down that could hit or trip unsuspecting workers, visitors or owners. There are quality tool storages, kits and boxes available at the lowest prices at Austec Tools. Whether it’s for workshops, automotive shops, home tool sheds, garages, or garden use, Austec Tools has a wide range of storage tool containers.
Why Get a Storage Tool Container?
Having a tool storage box to shelter your tools and equipment is not just for your safety, but also to avoid the risk of loss or damage to your tools. Aside from protection of your tools, a storage tool box can:
• Protect your equipment from the weather (sun and rain) so it won’t rust and keep its durability
• Prevent other people from stealing or getting your expensive tools without permission
• Carry and move all your needed equipment to your worksite
• Organise your tools so it’s easy to find the item you need, especially if you’re in a hurry
• Help you become more efficient and finish the job faster because of the tools easy accessibility
• Let you keep track of all your tools
With a tool storage container, you save time and effort. You can eliminate the hassle of a messy workplace, the worry of an unsafe working environment, the frustration of finding the needed tools, and the inconvenience of carrying around small items or loose pieces.
Austec Tools Offer a Wide Range of Storage Tool Containers
Austec Tools’ range of tool kits and tool boxes with wheels are suited for use at different working spaces and storage areas. Here are some of the product types, available in various colours, included in their inventory:
o Multi-drawer roller cabinet
o Multi-drawer tool chest
o Custom workshop bench
o Off-road field service series
o Custom tool trolley
o Multi-drawer heavy duty box
o Multi-tray cantilever tool box
o Side cabinet
o Multi-drawer tool chest with lockable drop front
o Multi-drawer roller cabinet with lockable drop front
o Multi-drawer side locker
o Multi-tier utility cart
o Multi-drawer tool chest with tray and lockable drop front
o Hand box with tote tray
o Multi-drawer tool box
o Multi-piece combination site boxes
o Aluminium flat truck box
o Carry toolbag
Austec Tools offers various types of storage tool containers. Choose the tool box or cabinet that’s right for you.
Austec Tools offer a range of quality tools equipment at the lowest prices. They have sp tools, tool kits, hand tools, air tools, socket sets, tool kit sets, storage tool, automotive tools and workshop tools from various manufacturers. Visit Austec Tools' website for more info.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires
- What beard suits you? Should you trim or groom it!
- Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Preparation, is it Worth the Price
- What is The Triangular Recycling Symbol Found at the Bottom of Plastic Products?
- What To Look For When Buying A Good Hunting Coat or Jacket
- Tips for Cleaning Toaster Oven
- 3 Steps to Create Your Spookiest Halloween Costume