The Challenges of Network Marketing.
- Author Leigha Parker
- Published May 24, 2012
- Word count 777
Network marketing is not an easy field to be in, it is immensely powerful, and you can make a lot of money in it. But, don't believe the sales pitch that you get a lot of time, NO SPONSORING NECESSARY, or DO NOT WORK AND MAKE MONEY. To the people who believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn, NY that I am looking to sale. Please contact me with offers. The point here is that there is real work in network marketing. You have to put a lot of efforts to succeed in this business, and even that does not guarantee success. It is very complicated to explain; basically it has to do with skills and expertise, and effective marketing, more on that in a future post.
One may ask why is it so hard. Why am I not getting people to sign up? The answer to that is complex, there are many factors involved, and some of the important factors as I mentioned earlier has to do with technical skills, knowledge and expertise that allows someone to be an effective marketer. Without going too much into the technical aspects of internet marketing, another reason for the difficulties involved has to do with knowing the industry and how it works. Sometimes there is not a rational explanation to explain why some things work and others do not, how certain people manage to get followers and others do not, how certain programs receive the buzz and others do not. One way to explain network marketing and the up and down nature of the industry is by an example. Imagine you are a trader on the NYSE. Now, I know what you are thinking, the thought of that would scare a lot of people. It is with good reasons, because it is a high pressured and hectic job.
Trading on the NYSE can be a chaotic experience. I mean, you have people yelling at each other left and right, BUY, SELL, HOW MANY SHARES, so on and so forth. It is a very similar experience with network marketing. As a beginner to the industry, you have to pick that early on, and you have to find a way to tune out a lot of the noise. That is very difficult to do when you are genuinely looking for opportunities to make money, and you want to make sure that you are not declining potential opportunities. One key principle to guide your compass on that issue is this: if you have seen one, you have seen them all. By, that I mean you can put opportunities together by categories. And like everything else in life, you have to make choices based on your priorities and what's important to you. This principle also applies to investing, and how to function through the noise of the exchanges. The point is that there are a lot of ups and downs in network marketing. So to be successful, you have to set your priorities, your goals and your reasons, and determine the criteria you will apply in choosing a business opportunity. Going back to investing, you just can't be chasing stocks and expect to get good results as an investor. More often than not, this strategy fails miserably. It is the same for making money on the internet. You just can't chase opportunities and expect that you will have a thriving business, it will not work.
In terms of the day to day activities of building a business online and promoting your business, there also you will find a lot of ups and downs. Some days are great, you are motivated, you are promoting, you are making things happen. Other days are dull, slow, boring, and not a lot of things happening as far as ideas go. It can be very difficult and challenging to regain your focus, your optimism. If you are not careful, you can begin to seriously doubt what you are doing, just on emotions alone.
Building a business online is a daily activity, it is quality work performed on a daily basis. The reason for that of course is because the internet is a vast field, and internet advertising or internet marketing is also vast. There are so many things you can do and you can't do them all in one day. Building a business online requires a lot of technical knowledge and skills in order to produce maximum results. As a business owner, in promoting your business, you want to do the things that will yield the greatest results. That is not always apparent, and so, in some days you will struggle.
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking