Fish Oil Supplements For Improved Nail Strength
- Author Pauline Downie
- Published June 2, 2012
- Word count 419
The benefits of fish oil for your health are certainly many, and people these days are enjoying the health benefits fish oil supplements can bring.
Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, which can help with a lot of health problems, as well as improve your hair, skin and nails.
Omega 3 can help with joint pain, heart disease, arthritis, aid depression, lower high cholesterol and weight loss, to name a few.
By including a supplement into your diet, you will be able to help strengthen weak fingernails. Omega 3 fatty acids will help moisturize and lubricate your hair, skin and nails.
Fish oil supplements are often recommended for increasing strength and nail growth. If you body is lacking in omega 3 oils, the first place this will show is your hair, skin and nails. Giving you slow nail growth, dull skin and hair.
Signs to look for if you are lacking in omega 3 fatty acids are dry skin, soft, brittle fingernails, unmanageable hair; you may feel irritable and fatigued.
You do need to take a high quality supplement, as many inferior supplements, may contain mercury. You also need to look for supplements, which contain a higher level of DHA, for your nails, hair and skin.
The supplements that do contain higher levels of DHA, come from deep cold water fish such as the Hoki fish. DHA and EPA support various functions in your body. DHA can be found in a mother's milk, and is important for brain health. Some manufacturers will add DHA to an infant's formula.
It has been found many people are lacking in DHA.
It is very necessary for you to get your daily dose of omega 3 fatty acids, as your body cannot manufacture it.
Keep in mind when supplementing with fish oil that you don't over do it, more does not necessarily mean longer, thicker hair, no wrinkles and nails you could pick up a chair with.
Stick with the recommended amount suggested, and once you see and feel an improvement with your nails strength, hair and skin, you can cut down your dosage, or even stop taking the fish oil supplements for a while.
A superior fish oil supplement recommendation will be around 4 capsules a day, other more inferior supplements may recommend 6 to 8 a day.
For added benefit when it comes to your nail growth and strength, include evening primrose supplements as well.
Some people may experience omega 3 side effects; such as burping, heartburn, diarrhea or an upset stomach, these side effects will pass.
For more information on the benefits of fish oil supplements for your hair, skin and nails, visitArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure