5 Amazing Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Author Margaret Le Monnier
- Published June 7, 2012
- Word count 566
Aromatherapy is fast becoming popular in the western world. If you are familiar with it, then it wouldn’t surprise you that many people are now very enthusiastic about aromatherapy. Spas and massage parlors everywhere offer aromatherapy for people to enjoy the amazing benefits. You can readily buy all the supplies that you need in any leading spas or health food stores in your vicinity, if you have a participant to give a massage to or have some-one who can massage you.
Aromatherapy is not just meant for relaxation. Believe it or not, several studies show that aromatherapy can serve as an aid for different kinds of ailments. It is considered a healing therapy that helps to lessen body discomfort with the use of oils and aromas. Are you ready to start your very own aromatherapy session? First, here are the benefits that you may receive from the massage.
- Aromatherapy will improve your mood.
One essential oil that is used in aromatherapy is rosemary. So many studies have shown that rosemary helps in boosting one’s mood and it provides a feeling of contentment. In addition, it also regulates the production of cortisol, also known as the stress hormone.
- Aromatherapy may induce good sleep.
Trouble sleeping? Then aromatherapy can be the answer to your sleeping problem. No need to toss and turn on your bed or pop sleeping pills to get a decent sleep. Aromatherapy can help you with this. Essential oils used in aromatherapy will help stimulate your brain, specifically your limbic system. In effect, it will relax your nerves and your entire body making you feel refreshed and also relaxed and calm at the same time. Later you will be ready for a good night of restful sleep.
- Aromatherapy will improve your skin.
Aromatherapy aids several skin conditions. Use Jojoba oil as it is the nearest thing to natural sebum, found naturally in our skin. If you have dry skin, say goodbye to your flaky complexion by using essential aromatherapy oils. Aromatherapy can help you maintain a moist and youthful skin. Other serious skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema may be aided too.
- Aromatherapy may help relieve asthma.
Suffering from chronic wheezing and consistent coughing due to asthma? Worry no more because aromatherapy can free your lungs from discomfort and irritation. When massaged by a professional therapist, aromatherapy can aid your asthma with the use of ginger and peppermint essential oils which are known to be decongestant oils. These oils, are diluted in to carrier oils, are also considered anti-histamines.
- Aromatherapy may lessen PMS symptoms.
Premenstrual syndrome is a condition that most women suffer from sometime during their life. Due to the symptoms brought about by PMS, some women go through physical and emotional problems. If you are among these women who are having a hard time during their monthly period, aromatherapy could be the solution to your problem. The relaxation that one may get through aromatherapy can help lessen PMS symptoms such as mood swings, depression, and irritability.
Aromatherapy may serve as a gentle alternative in healing certain conditions. Why pollute your body with countless pills that contain harmful chemicals if you can enjoy better alternatives such as aromatherapy? There are so many professional health care providers who recommend aromatherapy so if you are suffering from any kind of discomfort, take advantage of the amazing benefits that this relaxing treatment can offer.
Margaret Le Monnier has over 20 years-experience as a qualified natural health professional in the UK. She is now writing articles for a website solely devoted to bringing a comprehensive range of natural health advice to everyone. To find out more about Aromatherapy visit our website at Natural Health 4 LifeArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits
- "The Year of the Vegan"