How to Convert MKV to AVI Easily
- Author Cecilia Lou
- Published June 17, 2012
- Word count 400
MKV stands for Matroska Video, which is an extensible file container format that holds innumerable numbers of audio, video, subtitle tracks or picture in a single file. MKV has enormous storing capacity as it can support multiple audio, video and subtitles in same container. But many customers who have digital players like MP4, iPod, etc. cannot use the MKV file as there gadgets do not support the format. So, there arises a need to convert MKV file to any other format like AVI so that all music and video lovers can enjoy the audios and videos to the fullest. And the same purpose can be fulfilled accurately with the help of MKV to AVI converter.
Although, it is considered as best format for DVD video, there are certain mobile devices which do not accept MKV files. So, it becomes important to convert MKV to AVI (Audio Video Interleave) files with the help of mkv to avi converter which is designed to convert various MKV videos and audio formats into other formats like MP4, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, etc. The converter also helps in converting AVI into MKV files. The software is a versatile tool which is not only used for converting file from one format to other; it also performs video editing functions and changes file into desired format within a fraction of seconds.
Below assorted are step by step guide of how to convert a MKV file into AVI, take Arcsoft MediaConverter for a example. Before that, you need to download MediaConverter, install and run it at your computer system.
Step 1 Import MKV file into MediaConverter
Click on video file and select input file as MKV. Also, several MKV files can be selected at a time.
Step 2 Choose AVI as the output format
Click on "Select Output". Under Type heading, there is a drop down menu. Select "Formats -Saved to Hard Drive" from there and then select output as AVI.
Step 3 Start to convert mkv to avi
After making the above settings, click on "start" button.
Within a few seconds, you will observe that conversion process will begin. And when the converting shows 100%, it indicates the conversion has been completed.
There is a setting button at the right side of the converter. By clicking at this, users can make required settings. See, it’s quite easy and quickly, now you can enjoy your mkv files in avi format.
Know more information, please visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/topics/mkv/convert-mkv-to-avi.htmlArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today
- What, How and Why Clipping Path???
- Best Software for Photo Manipulation
- ABC of Clipping Path
- Have You Used Easy Video Player?
- Changing Mindsets: Digital Publishing is Not Simply a PDF
- How To Connect Your PSP To Your HD TV
- How Much Cash Do You Have To Spend To Transmit Sound Through Your Home?
- Make the Career in IT industry with MCITP: Server Administrator Certification
- The importance of a good website design