Getting relief from sciatica the drug-free way
- Author Delia Hardy
- Published June 29, 2012
- Word count 528
Do you suffer from sciatic pain?
Back pain can be classified among the most debilitating kinds of pain anyone can experience. When your back hurts, every move you make is painful. Even everyday tasks seem virtually impossible. Sciatic pain, or pain caused by the sciatic nerve, can be excruciating. Fortunately, there is an answer. Before we get to how you can get relief of sciatic nerve pain, however, let's examine the causes of sciatica more deeply.
Symptoms of Sciatica
Sciatica is typically characterized by pain in the lower back and buttons and extending down the legs. Some people complain of the feeling of a muscle being pulled or of tingling in the legs. All of these symptoms are usually an indication that there is a problem with the nervus ischiadicus, the largest nerve in the body. Also called the sciatic nerve, this nerve runs from the base of the spine, across the buttocks and down the back of the leg, terminating on the bottom of the foot.
Any nerve pain associated with this area of the body is considered sciatica. "Sciatica" is the general umbrella term of all of the symptoms related to nerve pain of this area. It is not an indication of the underlying cause of the symptoms. It is important to assess the pain and treat it because, if left untreated, sciatica can result in the loss of function in the leg or foot. The good news is, you don't have to suffer! Read on to find out more.
Causes of sciatic pain
These does not seem to be any consensus in the medical community about what exactly causes sciatic pain. In the past, doctors felt that sciatica was the result of irritation or pinching of the sciatic nerve, caused by heavy lifting or undue strain such as could be caused by pregnancy. These days, popular medical opinion tends to lean toward a variety of other explanations. The good news is this: There is a totally natural way to get permanent relief from sciatic pain!
Getting rid of sciatic pain
What if I told you there was a way to get rid yourself of sciatic pain forever? That you no longer had to rely on painkillers to get through your day, and that you could get back to leading an active, pain free life?
For many people, the only option for getting rid of sciatic pain was through dangerous, addictive painkillers and costly trips to the doctor or chiropractor. Generally, these are short-term solutions to the problem. There is, however, one option that is completely drug-free, affordable and easy-to-use. It offers relief for sciatica suffers by changing the position of the body to alleviate pressure on the sciatic nerve. By doing that, the symptoms - including the discomfort, pain and possible loss of function - are alleviated. You can throw out those painkillers and get back to your life in a way that is easier than you could have ever imagined! Say goodbye to your regular doctor visits (apologies to those of you who have a crush on your doctor). You won't be seeing them regularly for your sciatica any more! Doesn't that sound appealing?
Relief from sciatic pain is just a click away! Get relief from sciatic pain today!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder