A Guide to Shopping Online at Lenovo
- Author Louise Fiolek
- Published May 24, 2012
- Word count 473
When you think about computers, Lenovo is a household name. Just like the other giant companies that manufacture computers, the Lenovo Group was established more than two decades ago in China’s city of Beijing. It was later incorporated and has since grown steadily to compete on the same platform with other computer manufacturers. This is evident in the fact that the Lenovo group was named the second largest vendor of PCs in the world in a 2011 survey.
This success can be attributed to the company’s commitment to selling it products to consumers directly through various platforms such as the online stores, chain retailers, company owned stores, vendors, major distributors of technology, small and medium businesses and also large enterprises.
The Company is also listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange thereby promoting ownership by the public.
Interestingly, the company’s great inspirations are attributed to Hewlett Packard, for whom it first worked as a distributor. Rising from the initial manufacture of circuit boards that allowed IBM PCs to recognize Chinese Characters that was followed by the PC assembly, the company’s product line has grown tremendously to include products such as
Its trademark ThinkPad and IdeaPad laptop computers among other laptop computers
ThinkCentre and IdealCentre desktop computers
Mobile devices such as the LePad tablet computer and LePhone smart phone whose main market is Chinese, through the support of the Chinese mobile phone companies
Monitors and projectors and computer displays
Lenovo also prides itself in offering cloud computing services.
So just how is the Lenovo online store shopping experience? As is with the other online stores, you will need to create an account in order to get started. Even then, the truth is that most of the Lenovo products are highly priced thus you will do well to take advantage of the various offers that will help you to make massive savings even as you get quality products.
To begin with, by signing up on the Lenovo website, you are entitled to a discount of up to 10 % on your next purchases. Secondly, you may also take advantage of ecoupons that could earn you discounts of up to 45 % by visiting the Lenovo ecoupons page.
Moreover, you may also want to consider going for the seven deals whenever they are on as this also allows you to save as much. Lastly, you may consider being on the lookout for any upcoming offers, as these are usually available for a limited period of time. Alternatively, you may sign up for the affiliate discount program.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is worthwhile you may contact Customer Support. Besides, you are able to check the status of your order after purchase right up to the moment that it is delivered to you.
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires
- What beard suits you? Should you trim or groom it!
- Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Preparation, is it Worth the Price
- What is The Triangular Recycling Symbol Found at the Bottom of Plastic Products?
- What To Look For When Buying A Good Hunting Coat or Jacket
- Tips for Cleaning Toaster Oven
- 3 Steps to Create Your Spookiest Halloween Costume