10- The Best Cardio Choices For You To Lose Weight By Exercising
- Author Kevin Shaw
- Published May 31, 2012
- Word count 538
Looking to get on the fast track to great results with your workout program? If so, one area to have covered off if you want to lose weight while exercising is cardio. So cardio alone will not give you the maximum amount of benefits that you seek, but if it is mixed in with some strength training exercises and healthy eating choices, you will be successful.
Make the decision to lose weight by exercising and you will be way ahead of most people that look to diet alone. This type of thinking will ensure that any of the weight that you do lose as well as any of the lean muscle mass that you gain will be sustainable. When you lose weight, you don't want the losses to be a result of a reduction in your lean muscle mass. Keeping your lean muscles intact will enable you to keep the weight off long term, even after you have hit your weight loss goals.
With that said, let's discuss which of the cardio options would be best for you to lose weight while exercising.
First one on our list would probably be running or jogging. One key point is that if you are using jogging as one of your ways to lose weight by exercising, you need to be running using intervals. Intervals will increase your body's metabolic rate both while you exercise as well for a few hours after you are done. The end result is a large calorie deficit which means more fat loss.
Long easy jogs not only take up a lot of time, but they could also potentially result in the decrease in the amount of muscle mass instead of burning just fat.
The second item on your list of ways to lose weight by exercising should be stair climbing. If you are looking to tone your body then this is your exercise. Stair climbing will work not only the glutes, but the hamstrings and also the quads. In order to burn calories, you need to increase your heart rate. Stair climbing does a great job with this so be prepared to use up a lot of calories.
When you are using a cardio stair climbing machine, make sure that you are not grasping onto the rails, as this will take away a great deal of emphasis on the lower body and reduce the positive effects it has on you.
The last item for our list, when you want to lose weight while exercising is skipping rope. Skipping is a must for those who are completing home workout programs because of the fact that it can be performed anywhere and it’s very cost effective to just purchase a skipping rope and begin.
For anyone on a budget, this is a can’t-miss form of fat burning exercise that will not only help you lose weight by exercising but will also get you in fantastic shape as well.
So there you have the 3 top modes of cardio training that will teach you how to lose weight while exercising. If you can perform these at least three days per week, you can be sure that you’re on track to success.
Kevin is the author of this article and he is passionate about actively living a healthy lifestyle. His belief is one of incorporating fitness into our daily routines.
To learn more about ways to lose weight by exercising you can check out his website here:http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- Why Sunken Trampolines Are So Popular Today
- Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- Why Should One Need a Sports Massage?
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public