2 Suggestions For Using A Virtual Assistant To Help With Teleseminars And Workshops
- Author Sophie Zollman
- Published October 6, 2012
- Word count 422
Creating teleseminars and workshops for your target market to attend is a great way to get your information out there for them to see. While it’s a great way to increase your income, you only make the money when you have the teleseminars and workshops. This means you must continue to have them in order for that income to be there for you on a regular basis.
If you’re ready to generator income without doing anything after the initial teleseminar or workshop, you need to hire a Virtual Assistant to help. Your Virtual Assistant will have the ability to help you in tasks you may not have been able to do on your own or if you don’t have time to make it happen yourself. Here are a few suggestions to help you get started.
Transcribing your teleseminars and workshops is a great way to increase your income. You can offer them for free to those that attended and you can sell them to those that couldn’t make it or after your event is over. Another way to do it is to offer your events for free and then charge a fee to receive the transcripts. While people take notes during these events, it’s hard to get everything and a transcript would give that to them. It would also give them the ability to listen to what you’re saying rather than trying to write everything down and possibly missing something important.
Your Virtual Assistant can write down the questions that came up during your teleseminar or workshop and document the answers. Once these are done she can create a document for you to use for another event. You can also take these questions and answers and turn them into an audio file to sell to others. One last option to consider with these questions and answers is to turn them into an ebook that’s loaded with other information from your teleseminar or workshop. This ebook can be offered at a discounted rate to those that attended your event and full price to those that didn’t.
Teleseminars and workshops are a great way to share your information with others in a classroom type setting. You’ll earn income from these events and when you hire a Virtual Assistant you’ll be able to continue to make money when you use the information in others ways. These are two of the many ways your Virtual Assistant can help you to increase your income through your events.
Sophie Zollmann of SophieZo Virtually There For You is a Virtual Assistant committed to working with online entrepreneurs to increase their productivity and income potential. She provides virtual assistance in blog/email/social media management, schedule management, proofreading, article submission, social bookmarking, dictation/transcription, customer service, data entry, research and much more. Find out more at http://sophiezo.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Strategic planning pillars
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?
- An Overview of ITIL V3
- Managing the Stakeholder and Management Strategies
- Tips on Managing Your Workforce Remotely
- ‘Making Tax Digital’: a guide for non-experts
- Practice management for group practices
- Co-working: What’s the big deal?
- What’s Involved in a Revenue Cycle Assessment? How Do Revenue Cycle Experts Maximize Medical Profits?
- The Best Strategies Small, Rural Hospitals Are Using to Survive
- Leverage Domestic Customer Service Outsourcing for Sustained Profits
- Top 5 Ways a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consulting Service Can Boost your Bottom Line
- 4 Benefits of Gamification in Learning
- Top 6 Best Practices for Post Merger Integration
- Do You Really Need a PMI Plan?
- Corporate Strategy in a Nutshell: Main Aspects & Definition
- Experiential learning is more than a team activity.
- How To Make A Video Rental Outlet Worthwhile
- Succession Planning
- Carrying Out a Fire Risk Assessment Can Be Very Complicated
- The Importance Of Using Soft Skills In Business
- Unlocking Potential Working with the Best Leadership Training Providers in the UK
- 5 Reasons Why Small Repair Shops Are Using Software
- Choosing A Landlord Software
- Reasons Why Every Company Should Have Corporate Uniforms
- Group Meetings-How Your Employees Will Benefit
- Social media management and can spot trends, as well as new ways to help your business
- Employee Rewards Software Best Practices