3 Insider’s Tips to Get Your Facebook Ad Approved
- Author Jen Sheahan
- Published October 13, 2012
- Word count 420
When you've spent a good deal of time preparing your ad and setting up your landing page, it's very disheartening to then have your ad disapproved.
What's even more frustrating is having no clue of why it's not being approved.
So I'm going to let you in on a few insider tips as to why your ad may not being getting approved.
And, if you still can't figure it out, please feel free to shoot me off an email!
Check Your Past Click Through Rates.
If you're new to Facebook advertising, this obviously won't apply to you. However if you've been advertising on Facebook for a while, and your ads have been successful (i.e. with high CTR's), your ads are more likely to be approved quickly.
Newer accounts will generally have a higher disapproval rate than older, established accounts. Of course, there's no action you can take once you have this knowledge, but it is nice to know that "success breeds success". Once you've gotten into a good groove with your ads, your approval time should decrease.
Getting your Facebook ads approved: What "they" don't want you to know
Check Your Landing Page URL
Give some thought to where you're sending your traffic. Facebook tends to favour keyword-rich domains rather than domains that appear temporary, are confusing, or unrelated.
For example, if you're promoting a webinar, rather than directing traffic to http://www.hg5wuc73.com/webinar33, buy a domain name that actually makes sense given your topic: www.howtoincreaseyourtraffic.com.
Not only is this good in terms of getting your ad approved, but it also increases the overall credibility of what you're offering.
Redirect to an Authority .com Landing Page
We all know how Google values quality, legitimate, user-friendly websites. The more authoritative your website seems to Google, the more traffic they will send you.
The same is true for Facebook. They are looking to make sure your website is quality, trustworthy, authoritative, etc. If your landing page is on a brand new website, or if your site appears spammy, you'll have a harder time getting your ad approved.
So, if given the option, direct your ad to a landing page on an authoritative site.
The reasons why your ad gets disapproved may seem mysterious at times, but if you break it down to the basics, you begin to see definite patterns emerge.
Familiarize yourself with Facebook's terms of service, be transparent, be trustworthy, and be consistent. In time you'll find your approvals come faster and more consistently.
Jennifer Sheahan is the founder of The Facebook Ads Lab, a full-service ads agency specializing in Facebook PPC ads. The FBAdsLab provides ad campaign management, training, and mentor programs for marketers. The goal of the FBAdsLab is to help business owners learn all they need to know to be successful in advertising on Facebook; to take control of their traffic so they can stay ahead of their competition and be leaders in their field.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times