Business Tips – Fitting the Pieces Together for a Successful Product Launch
- Author Terry Green
- Published November 29, 2012
- Word count 655
Pulling off a successful promotion or product launch can sometimes feel like putting together a 1000-piece puzzle. All of the pieces need to be in their proper place, and if you miss just one piece, you won’t get the complete picture. And then there’s always the one piece that just won’t fit anywhere and throws you for a loop trying to find where it goes or how it works. It can be so challenging; but then once everything’s in place, it’s also so very rewarding because after all your hard work, the puzzle is complete and you get to reap the benefits of your efforts.
The key to a successful launch is to be as prepared as possible, including being ready for any challenges coming your way. A common mistake often made when launching a new product or service is to think only of the immediate tasks at hand and neglect to consider the whole picture. Not to worry, we’re here to help.
Here are a few great tips for a successful launch:
Create a plan – Map out how you want the launch to run. Be very detailed here. Leaving out even a small piece makes it harder to succeed. Think in terms of before, during, and after. For example, before someone buys my product they need to find out about it. So I need to get all of my marketing into place. The process for purchasing my product needs to be easy and uncomplicated. How will the actual purchase process be set up? What about follow-up after the purchase? How will I stay in touch with those who purchase? What autoresponder program will best fit my needs? If you can master these key phases, you’ll have a very successful launch.
Keep your company brand in mind as you are planning your launch. Branding is very important in all stages of your launch. Knowing what will resonate well with potential customers in the marketing phase will help you reach them better.
Having your shopping cart and sales page set up with familiar language and images assures them they are at the right place when purchasing. And then after the sale when they start receiving messages from you, they need to be reassured and reminded that it’s you and you want to stay connected. Remember your logo and color combinations as well as familiar taglines or phrases. All of this adds a familiar touch and feel potential customers will recognize and appreciate.
Use the right software and programs – Always choose the best programs for your needs. For example, there are numerous shopping carts out there, but which one will fit all your requirements? Consider price, features, and also look to the future and what may be needed down the road. You don’t want to have to change course later on because you made a hasty decision up front. Be especially mindful of any limitations or quirks the programs might have. A quick Internet search will often feature comparisons of major software programs. Take the time to review those in advance.
Have a back-up plan – Yep, we would love to say it’s all going to go smoothly. But we know better. Right from the beginning, you need to strategically plan the "what if’s." By simply adding in this one step, you will be amazed how much easier things will go. Also, stay calm and don’t freak. Yes, it’s stressful.
Yes, it’s hard work. But if you take each challenge one step at a time, you’ll stay on a good solid path. Remember, you will most likely be doing more of these launches as you work your business, so put together a process document as you go through the process this first time, so you’ll have it available for your next launch, and all you learn now can help you going forward
Terry L. Green, President of BizEase Support Solutions, and her team of qualified online support specialists, provide seamless online marketing implementation, technology and administrative support solutions to speakers and business coaches worldwide. Visit http://www.bizeasesupport.com to find out how partnering with BizEase can help you grow your business, have more time, and make more money.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?