Business Tips – Get the Most Out of Your Facebook Marketing
- Author Terry Green
- Published December 3, 2012
- Word count 691
Getting the best results with social media takes time and effort. It also takes a lot of trial and error, as sometimes things work well with certain audiences, yet not so great with others. And sometimes, even with your best efforts, you don’t see the results you had hoped for. It can seem like a lot of work, but is it worth it? You bet it is. In fact, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg announced recently that Facebook currently has one billion active monthly users. Now, your social media reach obviously won’t see anything near these numbers (don’t we wish!). But this should be a wake-up call about just how many people there are out there that you COULD reach. If you aren’t actively engaging on Facebook, you should be, and pronto!
Now just having a presence on Facebook is not all it takes. You need to work it, and work it the right way. Here are our recommendations:
Engagement – It’s all about engagement and getting people to respond to you. Yes, you can post tip after tip, but real success happens when you start communicating and talking with your audience. Remember, the more you talk with your fans the more activity you’ll get on your page; which means the more exposure you’ll get. It’s that simple.
How many of you post a tip or comment on Facebook, then just leave and come back hours later? Next time, try sticking around for a bit; comment on other postings, and truly share with others. When you comment on someone else’s post, you’ll get on their radar and they are more likely to post on your page, plus your comment is now in the newsfeed of their friends. That’s how you get real communication going and that’s when the magic happens.
Devote a day of the week to connect with a unique idea – Recently we added a new feature on our Facebook page called Ask BizEase, where every Wednesday we encourage you to ask any question you want about business. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll do our best to find someone who does. So if you have a shopping cart question, or a question about WordPress or Wishlist Member, whatever … ask your question and we’ll answer it. Not only is this a great way to get people engaged and talking, but it’s a great way to showcase our talents and services, all while helping people at the same time. Try something like this on your own page to see if you can get people talking and engaged. You’ll see what we mean.
Get Personal – Let your fans see you are a real person behind your brand. Let them see the real you. Think about who you want to connect with. Don’t you want to engage with others who make you feel good and share many of the same values? That’s how it works on Facebook, too. People want to connect with those they know, like and trust.
Use Visuals – People are visual and often connect more with images, so add some fun images from time to time or consider adding some pictures with motivating captions. We love to get inspired. You can also have some fun by posting a photo and then asking for a caption or thought about it. That can really get the conversations going. Sometimes adding visuals are a little easier to do on your personal page, but it really can be beneficial on your business page as well.
Have fun – Yes, you can be serious, but also realize that most people come to Facebook to chill a bit. If you’re always business as usual, you lose out on the magic that happens when we have fun together. So make sure you take time to have a little fun and enjoyment while you’re at it.
The Facebook numbers speak for themselves, and success happens when you are in front of the right people and actively engaging them. Hopefully these tips will provide an incentive to do just that.
Terry L. Green, President of BizEase Support Solutions, and her team of qualified online support specialists, provide seamless online marketing implementation, technology and administrative support solutions to speakers and business coaches worldwide. Visit http://www.bizeasesupport.com to find out how partnering with BizEase can help you grow your business, have more time, and make more money.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?