Buying Refurbished Gym Equipment
- Author Ben Smith
- Published November 13, 2012
- Word count 257
Buying the right products at the right time is how American Fitness Corporation saves our customers money, as you enter the fitness business. We have refurbished gym equipment and re-manufactured gym equipment for sale and will help you to help your customers achieve their fitness goals, all while saving you money.
From treadmills, elliptical/cross trainers, and stationary cycles, to strength equipment, free weights and accessories, we have the used gym equipment here to satisfy your gym needs, with shipping to any of the four major freight shipping ports in the world.
Our warehouse also enables American Fitness Corporation to receive and hold products, so that our customers can load other necessities along with their used gym equipment buys, and we will pack your cargo in the most efficient manner to save you money. We want to meet your business needs, as you work toward helping your customers meet their fitness needs.
Our gym equipment for sale is not sold "as is products." All of our used gym equipment is in refurbished condition. Our re-manufactured fitness equipment will arrive at your facility with a fresh powder coat finish, new decals, new shrouding and a majority of new parts. After it is has been through American Fitness Corporation’s re-manufacturing process, our remanufactured gym equipment will look like new in your facility.
So if it is quality used gym equipment you are looking for you, American Fitness Corporation has the best pricing on gym equipment for sale in the industry and wants to help you build your gym
Ben writer for American Fitness Corporation If you are looking for used gym equipment then this is the website to visit. http://www.americanfitnesscorp.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?