How To Connect Your PSP To Your HD TV
- Author Peter Greenwood
- Published December 17, 2012
- Word count 402
To connect your PSP (Playstation Portable) to your TV you can simply plug the AV cable into the headphone jack socket on your PSP (Playstation Portable) and the other end into the TV. There are different types of AV cables such as S-Video and component/YpPbPr cables. The type you need will depend on what sort of input your TV has.
The second step is to change "Connected Display Settings" on your PSP (Playstation Portable). If you have a widescreen TV select 16:9. If not, choose 4:3. If you have a HDTV the best Component/D-Terminal Output setting will be "progressive" which will use the TV's 480p resolution mode. For TVs that are not HD the best option will be "Interface" - this uses standard definition 480i.
Now simply select the appropriate input source on your TV, turn on your PSP and hold down the "display" button for 5 seconds. Voila! you can play your PSP on your TV screen.
There is one major downside to the method mentioned above; if you connect your PSP to your TV using only an AV cable, you will not achieve a full screen picture, it will only take up a small portion of the screen; obviously this is not ideal if, like me, you are a serious gamer. Luckily there is a solution - a PSP to TV Converter. This device can connect directly to the HDMI port on your HD TV and will enable you to play your PSP in full HD and in full screen.
It is also possible to connect your PSP directly to your computer monitor, PC monitor or LCD display by utilising the monitors VGA (Video Graphics Array) port. Unfortunately a direct connection between the two has the same problem as connecting your PSP directly to your TV; you will not achieve a full screen picture. Thankfully there is also a solution for this problem in the form of a PSP to PC VGA Converter. This device will enable you to play your PSP in full screen on your PC VGA monitor.
Good quality PSP to PC VGA converters should also have a VGA pass through. This will enable you to keep your PC or Mac and your PSP connected to the monitor at all times. In my opinion this is essential so you don't have to mess around with the wiring every time you want to play your PSP in full screen.
HDMI Converter Box offers a wide range of HDMI converters and cables.
www.hdmiconverterbox.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today
- What, How and Why Clipping Path???
- Best Software for Photo Manipulation
- ABC of Clipping Path
- Have You Used Easy Video Player?
- Changing Mindsets: Digital Publishing is Not Simply a PDF