Choose an Historic New Forest Holiday Cottage!
- Author Liz Fletcher
- Published June 8, 2013
- Word count 411
The Lodge is situated in the heart of the New Forest National Park and offers Historic New Forest Holiday Cottage Accommodation to discerning guests.
The Lodge is a New Forest holiday cottage and is situated on the doorstep of the Solent and the New Forest. The Lodge provides sumptuous and elegant New Forest holiday cottage accommodation within a relaxed and informal setting. Guests can explore and enjoy the wealth of activities that the New Forest has to offer from this unique and historic base in Sway, Lymington.
This New Forest holiday cottage is perfectly suited for couples, but also large enough for families and groups.
The Lodge makes a lovely weekend retreat all year round and is ideal for longer New Forest holiday cottage retreats with it being well equipped throughout.
This particular New Forest Holiday Cottage benefits from well equipped self catering facilities such as a kitchen, one bathroom, one cloakroom and three bedrooms.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dishwasher, freezer, fridge, washing machine, kettle, toaster and microwave.
There are three bedrooms in this New Forest holiday cottage. The large double bedroom faces south and there are two further bedrooms, one of which, though smaller, can be a double or twin bedroom. There is also plenty of space for a fold out bed, should it be required.
Off the lovely hallway is the bathroom which has a shower, bath and toilet. There is also a separate cloakroom farther along with a toilet and wash basin.
The large sitting room in this New Forest holiday cottage opens onto the garden and contains an open fire, sofas and comfortable chairs for all, a TV, DVD player and music system.
The Lodge is within the grounds of Tower Hall, a historic bed and breakfast with stunning grounds. The garden can be accessed via the sitting room of the Lodge, where a door opens onto a patio, garden and BBQ area. Parking spaces are also available.
There is a huge choice of New Forest Holiday Cottages in the New Forest National park but the Lodge is a historic building that delivers on comfort and location.
The Lodge Holiday Cottage is steeped in history and has been the subject of an extensive renovation program. The property has been sympathetically and stylishly restored to an exceptionally high quality and is now available for discerning guests as a New Forest Holiday Cottage.
Check out New Forest Holiday Cottage Accommodation at The Lodge, Tower Hall.
Check out New Forest Holiday Cottage accommodation at the Lodge, Tower Hall.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking