Story of Real Estate Postcards and Marketing
- Author Sara Goldman
- Published July 1, 2013
- Word count 546
As the Internet becomes a widespread reality and an indispensable asset in every business endeavor, print advertising appears to have taken the back seat. In the past, newspaper ads were the most powerful and effective marketing/branding method.
Now that the newspaper is slowly fading into the background of digital and online marketing, the general feeling is that a great part of advertising has already transformed. It is understandable, therefore, that the face of real estate marketing has changed just as much. Regardless of these modern changes, some old timeless tips continue to be handy. A busy marketing agent can start learning any given day.
Learn from the past, use it for the future
Referrals from acquaintances and friends and clients you once worked with are, in a nutshell, warm leads. Prior interaction or having someone you both know can cultivate a higher level of trust and confidence. Should you run out of listings, learn to strategize and pursue a different action plan in your real estate postcards marketing. Take your new listing somewhere where your neighborhood can see it. The renters in particular would be thrilled to know what you have in store for them. If a home was already sold, then you have the discretion to deliver a Just Sold postcard to sellers. This gives neighbors the go signal to call in case they wanted to sell or purchase a home.
Buyers and why they are necessary
The buyer and the seller are formidable forces in real estate postcards marketing. Their dual presence is necessary because the end goal is a sale. Some useful strategy would be to send out postcards that urge homeowners planning to sell their houses to be more responsive. This has been deemed effective in some cases. Still, it is important that the buyer is present and serious about purchasing a home.
Print advertising remains
Whether it be a flyer or a postcard, print advertising continues to persevere in this digital age for the sheer reason that being able to touch something with one's own hands is quite reassuring. Many potential sellers feel a sense of security upon seeing a postcard directly mailed to them. The impact of a tangible postcard in a potential seller's hand becomes even more compelling and credible with the agent's presence upon the delivery of the item. If you have a buyer database on hand, it will not be for long before a sale is consummated.
Mix and mine
As often told, do not just stick with one marketing strategy. Incorporate other tools into your real estate postcards marketing plan, including but not limited to newsletters, flyers, brochures and calling cards to name a few. Mine enough data for your buyer database too while making sure the buyers are still interested.
It would be a breakthrough to create real estate postcards for sellers too. There is a serious Seller's Market out there that has been left unattended by the real estate marketing industry and which could benefit well from more listings. For this, you can start to venture out to high-end neighborhoods that you may have sold homes in a long time ago. Follow through with a call to action to gradually attract sellers who might just hire you to list and sell their homes!
Sara Goldman is the director of content and creative writing for http://powerrealestatemarketing.com. She has many years of experience in real estate marketing and direct mailing for realtors and mortgage brokers and has played a significant role in developing various farming tools for realtors and mortgage brokers.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research
- 17 Strategic Business Pivots to Make in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Craft Your Unique Business Story That Will Make You Shine and Put Your Competitors in the Shadows
- 4 Marketing Strategies for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Business Building Using Stories
- 4 Ways To Sell Services In A Slow Economy
- How to Pivot Your Small Business Strategy During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How a Visit to the Dentist Taught Me a Valuable Marketing Lesson
- Hiring an Online Marketing Agency to Grow Your Business
- The Biggest Web Copy Mistake Most Small Businesses Make
- How to Write Copy Like the OG Copywriters
- How to Write Better Emails
- Graphic design in Nepal
- Why Not Enough Authors Use Email To Market Themselves
- Should You Stop Marketing During COVID-19?
- Beauty Packaging in Design