Distant Healing Is A Way Of Healing For Spiritual Enlighten
- Author Linda Evans
- Published February 3, 2014
- Word count 519
Distant healing is a difficult concept to understand if you don’t have a spiritual inclination. With this type of healing the energy which is invisible to the naked eye is transferred from the healer to the person needing it. The form of energy is just like temperature which we can feel but cannot see. In this way the healing takes place with exchange of energy which does the actual job. Many people doubt this method by questioning how is it possible for energy to travel such great distances and still give effective results. It seems like fantasy but these doubts can be cleared once they receive the sessions. Practitioners are so experienced and can give same effects in distance healing as if they are working on them in person.
In rare cases the treatments get slowed depending upon the individuals. In this method a person either sends a letter, photo or video to the practitioner who uses them to send energy to the person and heal their trouble areas. All these methods are part of holistic healing. Once you experience, it will be your most preferred means of receiving energy as it is most flexible. Irrespective of the place that you live in you can heal your life from any place in this world. People those who don’t have access to such treatments in their towns and cities benefit a lot as they get the benefits of such holistic treatment without travelling to any other city. It saves your time and money. Just like the radio waves are broadcasted the healing energy can be sent across long distances that are thousands of miles away.
As these energy signal can never be seen or heard, at the receiver’s end they must tune in themselves so as to feel the energy flow and for the practitioner it involves lot more than tuning in. They require channelizing their energy towards the person and healing their problems by concentrating on them. This way the energy can be transferred from any place to anywhere in this world.
With spiritual healing the negative pattern and surroundings are broken and positive energy flow is channelized towards the person. The duration of therapy varies as the resolving of matter in issues of love and money takes less therapy while other issues might take longer. The therapist destroys the negative patterns of the person layer by layer and frees them from negativity. This type of treatment can be given to multiple people at the same time. The smaller the matter the lesser it takes the therapy time.
Spiritual healing is just not limited to distant healing; it can transform your life with the positivity that it pushes in to your life. It can help people in self development and liberates them from fear, addiction and negativity. You can heal any area of your life with it from serious diseases to small and big issues of your life. Holistic and spiritual healing are new means of living, they heal your life and make it stable the way it has to be in accordance with the universe.
New Personality and Life by Linda Evans is a healing institute that offers healing with holistic and spiritual enlightenment. The practitioner Linda’s NPL method heals people’s life and fills them with positivity also improves their health and various aspects of life.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?
- How to Control Constant Knee Pain and How It Will Be Treated
- 4 Ways to get better sleep