Top 5 Benefits of Peppermint Tea
- Author Gordon Donaldson
- Published June 3, 2014
- Word count 414
Peppermint tea is certainly a tasty treat, and the real good news is that the health benefits to your body are as good as the taste. It is still being debated whether peppermint tea is an official cancer fighter, but the many health benefits of peppermint tea are well known and could contribute to better long-term health including warding off the worst diseases.
- Peppermint tea aids digestion.
Sluggish digestion is responsible for many illnesses in America including colon cancer, which will kill 40,000 Americans this year. In addition, 150,000 new cases will be diagnosed. When digestion slows, toxins form waste that can’t be eliminated and end up getting absorbed back into your body. Peppermint is among the powerful herbs that helps digestion speed up so waste can be eliminated sooner.
- Help for irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is something more and more people need.
IBS is another symptom of colon disorder that creates open sores in the lower colon and causes, frequent, incomplete bathroom trips. Peppermint capsules have been shown to treat the illness for quite some time, and it is now being found that regular consumption of peppermint tea can help keep a person more regular.
- Peppermint is also an excellent natural sleep aid.
It settles your stomach and helps your whole body balance and relax. A cup before bed means a better night’s sleep. Better sleep means the body can do more to repair damaged cells and it also means you’ll have more energy to conquer the day ahead without using up your reserves.
- How does peppermint help a cold go away faster?
It’s been shown that peppermint can help the body kill viruses. It is also known to help with the fight against different bacteria. Peppermint is also a natural relaxant that numbs the body. A touch of relaxed numbness can help you get to sleep at night, and nothing fights a cold quite like a good night’s sleep.
- Other health benefits of peppermint tea include reduction of inflammation of various tissues from the colon, to joints and even the prostate gland, as well as inflammation that is symptomatic of tuberculosis. Peppermint tea’s anti-inflammatory properties also help curb many skin disorders.
While the health benefits of peppermint tea don’t officially include cancer-fighting, recent studies show peppermint has had a consistent, positive effect on reducing tumors. The power of peppermint tea is still being discovered. In the meantime, it is already helping millions sleep better at night.
Leaf Tea is Geelong's own tea company that specialises in a wide variety of quality tea's that are refreshing, healthy, and tastes great too. You have the option to visit them in person at their store at 124 Ryrie Street, Geelong or the convenience of finding them online where you can also order online. Feel free to check out what they have available online at: http://www.leaftea.com.auArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics