Moisturizing Body Lotion The Secret to Fine Attractive Skin
- Author Daniel Ricci
- Published June 10, 2014
- Word count 492
Moisturizing body lotion is not a new phenomenon - they have been around for as long as I can remember but like everything else, our familiarity with them means we soon forget they hold one of the secrets to having soft, radiant, beautiful skin.
Soft Beautiful Skin - It Is No Accident
Having beautiful and soft skin is no accident, like the saying goes - there is 'a science to the madness'.
When we come across friends or colleagues who experience skin problems like eczema, dermatitis or even just dry itchy skin, it soon dawns on us that soft beautiful skin should not be taken for granted. We need a good moisturizer for beautiful skin and choosing the right one is key.
Choose the lotion that is right for you
You must use a moisturizing body lotion as part of your daily routine if you are looking to improve the condition of your skin and get it beautiful and soft.
There are different lotions out there that are crafted to cater for different skin types, so it goes without saying, that if you use a lotion that does not cater for your specific needs, you will not get the maximum benefit from it and your skin will not achieve its the best possible state of softness and beauty.
Different Needs For Different Skin Types
Lots of people wrongly choose body lotions because they look attractive on the shelves of their local convenience store, while some others select theirs because they are 'prominent'.
However, the 'popular' and 'attractive looking' lotions may not suit your skin type.
In my experience, starting the selection operation based on your particular skin type as well as any predisposing conditions your skin may have has worked best with my clients.
For example, if you have dry allergy prone skin, you will need a different body lotion to someone with oily acne prone skin. There is an element of trial and error involved here so do not be afraid to experiment.
Stack the odds in your favor.
Having said that, you can do a lot to stack the odds in your favor by doing a bit of research before committing your hard earned cash to a purchase.
Opting for a body lotion that is made from natural ingredients is more likely to get you the desired result of improving your skin.
Lotions that contain ingredients like Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Olive oil, Castor oil and Emu oil are a handful that come to mind. They are well known for the moisturizing, nourishing and other valuable properties that they give to the skin.
The reasoning behind this idea is that products that closely resemble nature in their contents are less likely to have the unwanted side effects that their chemical based counterparts deliver.
Not all body lotions are ideal for everyone but starting with a lotion that is rich in natural components is a step in the right direction.
Daniel Ricci is a general interest writer with particular knack for sharing gems of information and or products that either he or his throng of readers have found useful. As an example on this topic please see Best Moisturizing Body Lotion For Dry SkinArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics